Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Make your Kel Tec CMR30 Non Restricted with our conversion kit. 50.00USD

Make your Kel Tec CMR30 Non Restricted with our conversion kit. 50.00USD

Name:  cmr stock.jpg
Views: 3699
Size:  52.2 KB

Kit includes

1, NR Carbon Fiber Canadian compliant stock and front sling attachment. The stock is a perfect fit with the ability to attach a sling.

You will need to remove the rear pin to interchange the stocks. You will receive everything you need to make your Kel-Tec CRM-30 non restricted.

Once the new stock and sling adaptor are installed you will need to have an RCMP verifier make the necessary changes with the Canadian Firearms Program to have your new CMR-30 Non Restricted and removed from the registry.

Please click picture for link to site
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 11-11-2022 at 08:32 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    I always thought that for making a restricted firearm non restricted it was everything about the barrel length and nothing about adding a different stock for classification change ?

Maybe things have changed, I remember many years ago a fellow at the club was trying to change something to do with the stock on a Calico M-900 to save it from going prohib, I never did end up hearing the outcome on that one.

Nice , this is great , ordered thanks .

Order in, thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipscshooters View Post
    I always thought that for making a restricted firearm non restricted it was everything about the barrel length and nothing about adding a different stock for classification change ?

Maybe things have changed, I remember many years ago a fellow at the club was trying to change something to do with the stock on a Calico M-900 to save it from going prohib, I never did end up hearing the outcome on that one.
    This is Rim Fire, different set of rules.

This is 3D printed, it’s a bit disingenuous to call it carbon fibre even if it is printed with chopped carbon fibre in the filament. At the end of the day it is a 3D printed plastic stock.

At the end of the day it's a very well done 3D printed stock. If we made it out of hemp we would advertise it as such. You can always go purchase a 400.00 barrel conversion kit and achieve the same outcome.

Keep in mind it was a very lengthy process to have this stock approved by the RCMP and as such your RCMP verifier will need the letter that will accompany said stock and sling mount to have your firearm reclassified as Non Restricted and removed from the registry.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by misterplinker1 View Post
    This is 3D printed, it’s a bit disingenuous to call it carbon fibre even if it is printed with chopped carbon fibre in the filament. At the end of the day it is a 3D printed plastic stock.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Does this letter comes with the purchased stocks to make the process easier to have verified ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rpm_machine View Post
    Does this letter comes with the purchased stocks to make the process easier to have verified ?
    Is RCMP verification a legal requirement? I don’t see anywhere that it is. Once the stock is installed you call them and inform them of the classification change. The firearm meets the definition of NR no matter what. Am I missing something? Or are they asking for something that is not legally required?

Yes it does. The stock had to be approved by the RCMP in order to have the rifle recertified as Non Restricted before they will remove it from the registry. That is why there is a letter that was provided from Inspection Services, it verifies it is an approved stock allowing for reclassification.

The IRUNGUNS Team

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast