Thread: Stanley's Picks - ISSC MK22, WK Full-Length Charging Handle, Reloading Powder, Mags

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The new extended charging handle looks great!

Any plans on making a replacement 180C/MCR gas-cup style gas block and removable reinforcing sleeve to mimic the upgraded system on the WK-181C? Kodiak's president said they had no plans to produce an updated .223 system when interviewed at Shot Show. Bonus points if the sleeve allows for gas adjustment like the one on the Type 81; the sleeve could then be sold separately for use with the 181C. Thanks!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    The new extended charging handle looks great!

Any plans on making a replacement 180C/MCR gas-cup style gas block and removable reinforcing sleeve to mimic the upgraded system on the WK-181C? Kodiak's president said they had no plans to produce an updated .223 system when interviewed at Shot Show. Bonus points if the sleeve allows for gas adjustment like the one on the Type 81; the sleeve could then be sold separately for use with the 181C. Thanks!
    we'll see what we can do
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    we'll see what we can do
    Thanks! I could be wrong, but in my opinion there is a fair WK install base that would like to keep pistons from snapping or Gen 2 Banjo bolts from working loose and flying away, especially during competitions.

Hey TNA, the full length charging handle for the WK180 gen 2 looks sweet. Is there any plans to make a full length folding charging handle for the WK? I really want the full length one you guys have now, but i also really want a folding charging handle to make the gun more compact.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shootypop View Post
    Hey TNA, the full length charging handle for the WK180 gen 2 looks sweet. Is there any plans to make a full length folding charging handle for the WK? I really want the full length one you guys have now, but i also really want a folding charging handle to make the gun more compact.
    I'd love a folding one styled off the FN L1A1 .
    I'd even settle for a full length with the original Gen 2 knob
    But I won't be holding my breath .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.