Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2023 SHOT Show: Just for fun - Ounce Pistols folding conceal carry .22LR Pistol

Salty Knife Nut

2023 SHOT Show: Just for fun - Ounce Pistols folding conceal carry .22LR Pistol

Obviously well prohib but still fun to check out. I'm pretty sure this pistol is not new for 2023 but still interesting nonetheless

The Ounce Pistol is a very small .22LR conceal carry pistol that holds 10+1 rounds

It is only 8oz loaded and folds up into a cool pocketable shape and can be quickly opened with a spring loaded squeeze of the end of the pistol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I've seen a few folding pocket guns, but none quite like this. That magazine design is really something else!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

wow...talk about self preservation, but, on the other hand...me thinks, the muggers and criminals will certainly love this one
    If you take your kids hunting, you Won't have to go hunting for your kids!!!!

My friends..yes. My dog...maybe. My gun....NEVER !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin g View Post
    wow...talk about self preservation, but, on the other hand...me thinks, the muggers and criminals will certainly love this one
    Unless its cheaper than a used glock, I doubt it...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    ####ing awesome!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

I don't know how that youtuber can be that unexcited at seeing that thing...

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin g View Post
    Think of the children.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Salty Knife Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    I don't know how that youtuber can be that unexcited at seeing that thing...
    haha that youtuber is me and I WAS excited but also muted knowing that I can never actually play with it. :D

What is the advantage of having it fold/unfold like that? The space benefit is minimal.
    Is it to try to fool someone who sees it and convince them you are unarmed?
    Imagine being in a situation where you need to fire a gun at someone/thing, and you have to fumble with that little doohickey to deploy it.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    What is the advantage of having it fold/unfold like that? The space benefit is minimal.
    Is it to try to fool someone who sees it and convince them you are unarmed?
    Imagine being in a situation where you need to fire a gun at someone/thing, and you have to fumble with that little doohickey to deploy it.
    I would think its for people who want something for an emergency situation, but don't want or can't have a regular gun on their person. You could easily pocket this, throw it in a purse, etc. and it doesn't scream gun to anyone that would see it until its deployed.

A bit gimmicky IMO, but whatever. Gimmicks can be fun. And this seems a lot more practical (by means of having 10+1 shots) than a lot of the other extra small folding guns that often have only one or two shots. (example the LifeCard)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast