Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Investing in firearms ......

Looks like Canada exchanged their rights and freedoms for legal pot. Think about all the people who voted for him because he said he would make it legal.

The best 'investment in firearms' in my opinion would be to support or join the people and groups who are engaged in the fight to keep the hobby/heritage alive.

If I'd buy firearms as an "investment", I'd set up a corp in a gun friendly state in the US (Texas, Nevada,..), buy collectable firearms and then sell shares in the corp, so that anybody can be part of the 'investment' and participate. Buying firearms in the current version of Canada for private investment purposes doesn't qualify as a smart move in my opinion until people get out of bed and the battle is won. Buying firearms now to just have fun, dream about hunting adventures, make memories and have a good time with friends as long as you can is a different story. The reality is, nobody knows how long this will be, but it wont be long if the shooting community and its members are not united and don't focus on the important issues.

Buying firearms&ammo to make a monetary gain by selling them to another enthusiast doesn't resonate with me in the current climate. With that attitude, we all loose.

...Yes, my coffee was a little strong today

CGN Regular
    The only investment you need to do is to follow what barruga says here

https://soldiersystems.net/2018/04/1...ron-barruga-9/

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Looks like Canada exchanged their rights and freedoms for legal pot. Think about all the people who voted for him because he said he would make it legal.
    Not even just that. Look at all the criminals that are thrilled to be out on bail for violent crimes, includes SA, regular assault, firearm offences, etc. They love the new revolving door criminal justice program.

Reloading supplies and marlin lever action models were a great investment

CANADA IS BROKEN.
    Buy everything that you can well you can.
    It will take the liberals that much longer to deal with and hopefully buy the time that we need to toss the garage out and get someone that will Help people and punish criminals and not the victims.

Simply stacking everything I can get my hands on until cant. The investment is for myself and my family to be passed down.
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael94 View Post
    Not even just that. Look at all the criminals that are thrilled to be out on bail for violent crimes, includes SA, regular assault, firearm offences, etc. They love the new revolving door criminal justice program.
    I didn't want to even go there - that and the free hand outs they get will always get them voting for the liberals.

Unless it is vintage firearms, I don’t think one should buy for financial investment purpose. Even vintage could still be banned.

For “preppers”, firearms could be seen as investment when SHTF.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

JT can't keep tossing tax payers money in the dumpster fire.
    Even the dumbest of Canadians won't like a 10 billion dollar buy back when you can't even get a doctor or your loved one's are dieing because they can't get a surgery.
    I've been reading about all the stabbings in Toronto, when are knifes being banned?
    Early i said Canada is broken i ment to say Canada is Broke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast