Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystery Box - Has only one bought one before?

A bunch of crap really
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    I mean they're literally designed to sell crap they can't offload under the guise of "Mystery". If you want a pile of crap, they're great.
    I mean it’s $25. That will buy you a few packs of romaine lettuce these days. What do you expect, it’s a mystery box from a military surplus website. I was buying a bunch of other things and tacked it onto my order. I got a leather holster which I’m super happy about since I’m going to make myself a holster and will use this as a template. They probably get tonnes of stuff that they aren’t going to be able to sell on its own like assorted hunting DVDs. But I’ve bought lots of stuff from Intersurplus and they are a great company so I don’t mind buying a mystery box.

Would I buy another? Probably not as I see they contain much of the same stuff as each other but do I regret buying it? No I don’t.

https://imgur.com/a/KuI9LEO

I added a photo of the other stuff I picked up and Denis responded to my questions I sent about the bayonet I ordered quickly and the order was shipped super quickly. The bayonet came in even better condition than it was described on the site.

Top notch service from Intersurplus as always.

I wish I could get a bmg bullet for my collection, do those sell separately?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Did you enjoy the anticipation and excitement while waiting for and opening the box? Then it was worth it.
    I think he can decide for himself if it was worth it or not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peril View Post
    I wish I could get a bmg bullet for my collection, do those sell separately?
    I won't advertise another vendor in this thread, but there is a certain reloading supplies company in BC that sells single, pulled 50bmg rounds for about 3 bucks each. I'd say that's a good price for a collectable Shooting Supply item if you are on a Budget
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Regular
    Where is it, on this site? somewhere else?
    Its something id be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by CL2000 View Post
    Where is it, on this site? somewhere else?
    Its something id be interested in.
    They are sold out now
    https://intersurplus.com/products/mi...4a5e686e&_ss=r
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    aw dang, i missed it.
    Maybe next time, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12