Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
87   4   1
HERA H7.jpg

ALL NEW HERA H7 series NOW AVAILABLE!

JAPANESE PRECISION MEETS GERMAN ENGINEERING

HERA H7_2.jpg
Hera H7 Series

The Hera Arms H7 Chassis is a modern and easy-to-use stock system for the Howa (short action) system. Made of fibreglass-reinforced polymer, aluminum V-block and aluminum forestock, this stock system comes with two spacers, a polymer cheekpiece support and an AICS-compatible, 5-round magazine. The H7 stock system has M-Lok mount points for mounting various accessories.

Click here for details >>

Attachments

• HERA H7.jpg
    HERA H7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,563
  • HERA H7_2.jpg
    HERA H7_2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,532
How many magazines do those come with? They ship with 2 from Howa but I guess we only get one?
I'm gonna hit you with one of them citation neededs

For reference, I just picked one up, the 6.5Creedmoor with heavy barrel (not carbon fibre). It comes with one 5 round plastic AICS mag.

You might consider that the stock Howa 1500 that the Howa Hera is based on does not actually come with a magazine, as it uses the normal R700 baseplate top loading system.
It appears that the Howa Hera comes with the Howa 1500 Detachable Magazine attachment installed (along with the original floorplate hardware), and that particular detachable magazine attachment box says it comes with a magazine, I think?
Oddly enough the included magazine is an MDT 5 rounder!

However, it's clearly been through a process (Howa --> Hera --> Tenda --> me)
But anyways yeah that's a big claim to make that I noticed someone else respond to so thought I'd help clear the air.

Back
Top Bottom