Big Gun Giveaway - Part:8

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Launching today is the Big Gun Giveaway #8!

We have stickers in singles for $50, or a 5 pack for $200, just click on the image!

Contest runs from Feb 1, 2023 till Feb 27th 2023, and winner is drawn on Feb 28th, 2023.
Skill testing question required, no purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.

Full Contest Rules

Whole thing being 13.4lbs id think in the 8 to 9 lbs based on the weight of the other components.

B

Never weighed them seperately, but I'd figure it's probably closer to 6-7 lbs? Frankly, I don't think I'd want to put a 300 Norma in something lightweight like a HNT 26 chassis.

Hypothetical world, if this was with a steel barrel, I'd figure this would be 15-16 lbs.

Never weighed them seperately, but I'd figure it's probably closer to 6-7 lbs? Frankly, I don't think I'd want to put a 300 Norma in something lightweight like a HNT 26 chassis.

Hypothetical world, if this was with a steel barrel, I'd figure this would be 15-16 lbs.

I agree. Anything that's going to have that much kick I would want in something heavy. Wanna be able to watch the shot or keep my target in the glass to watch for impact.

B

Much appreciated!
And a pretty picture for your efforts!

IMG_0205-scaled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom