Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOW JUST $499! HG-105 Semi-Auto Bullpup 12GA

On the fence thinking about ordering one….just wondering about the quality, I know the price is great just don’t want to be disappointed, decisions??

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Got mine last week .
    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but it sure looks good for the price .
    Does anyone make a breacher choke that would fit these ?
    Thank-you for your business!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Was going to buy one , was already at the checkout, but no bloody way are you getting all the info you want , pics of pal and government ID.. place of birth , gun club I belong to, etc... you do not require all that info and you lost a sale because of it
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

Got mine ! Looks good for the price will have a range report

CGN Regular
    My honcho mags fit...

Guy had one at the range, felt pretty similar to my fd12, quality seems fine. I'd virtually guarantee its turkish (didn't think to look), and you know what? The turks build fine guns. The cheap churchill, tristar and Daly pumps I have work really well (esp for $300 guns) and the autoloader has worked fine. Its not as nice as my Remington 1100 (but thats from the 70s), but cycles fine, is accurate, has good build quality.

As to concerns about a $350 price difference between this and the fd12 or whatever the Canuck bullpup is called, TI is selling it (so there isn't likely both a wholesale and retail mark up, I believe they charge for shipping (many stores do not, so thats $50 or so worth of value) and they may be just a touch of profit taking in the accessories (they seem about 10% higher than if you shopped the stuff on tenda, but at least TI has it in stock and will ship this month). Its crazy the turks can get this delivered to Canada for the $375 or so I would (just guessing but looking at what a business needs to cover its operating cost) assume TI to be paying at the higher end.

But the gun- seems well put together, is a lot heavier than you would expect (not a bad thing, just be aware), theres no need for a breecher choke (this is shoulder fire only for any practical usage) and the flip ups are solid.
    Last edited by Deadringer; 02-28-2023 at 12:30 PM.

CGN Regular
    They need to verify the PAL through the government portal (same as the in-person stores are supposed to do), so they should need your name/pal/email address on file with the rcmp, and I think your birthdate/town (can't remember, haven't had to verify one for a few months). If its non-restricted they don't need you shooting club, but I bet thats just on there because they only have a single form for both restricted and non-restricted sales. You could try putting in N/A for any fields you don't think are needed, and if they do need it (which is the case for everything you listed aside from the club) they will likely email you. As for pics, some require it and some don't. With the new regs requiring PAL verification, there is no shortage of people sending their info to others for used gun purchases, who could turn around and use that info to ourchase other guns (which is why the rcmp wants the email so they send you a verification every time your license gets put in the system so you can go "wtf?" if someone else is using your ID to buy). Regardless, its a highly regulated firearms dealer, they have to follow the rules that are in place, regardless of the stupidity of said rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post
    They need to verify the PAL through the government portal (same as the in-person stores are supposed to do), so they should need your name/pal/email address on file with the rcmp, and I think your birthdate/town (can't remember, haven't had to verify one for a few months). If its non-restricted they don't need you shooting club, but I bet thats just on there because they only have a single form for both restricted and non-restricted sales. You could try putting in N/A for any fields you don't think are needed, and if they do need it (which is the case for everything you listed aside from the club) they will likely email you. As for pics, some require it and some don't. With the new regs requiring PAL verification, there is no shortage of people sending their info to others for used gun purchases, who could turn around and use that info to ourchase other guns (which is why the rcmp wants the email so they send you a verification every time your license gets put in the system so you can go "wtf?" if someone else is using your ID to buy). Regardless, its a highly regulated firearms dealer, they have to follow the rules that are in place, regardless of the stupidity of said rules.
    Nailed it!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post
    Well put. These are frustrating times and it's important to not take our frustration out on Canadian vendors. They are trying their best to deal with all the hoops that are being put in front of them and deserve our support.

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Was going to buy one , was already at the checkout, but no bloody way are you getting all the info you want , pics of pal and government ID.. place of birth , gun club I belong to, etc... you do not require all that info and you lost a sale because of it
    Good on you! In these days of data breaches, i also give nothing but cash out...maybe my name? (Nothing not absolutely required you understand.)
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    The funniest #### ive ever heard in a while! Lmfao!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast