NOW JUST $499! HG-105 Semi-Auto Bullpup 12GA

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
On Sale Now: 30% OFF

51002079746_0e4a8c79f5_b.jpg

The best looking, best priced and best quality 12 GA semi-auto bullpup on the market is back in stock on sale, and now with further improvements including:

• Oversized 20x27mm rounded charging handle that provides fast and comfortable manipulation of operating mechanism
  • Magazines now drop free for quick and effortless reloads
  • Spare Parts Kit now optionally available

Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights. 2 round hunting magazines optionally available. Normally priced at $699, on sale-now for just $499

More Info & Ordering

51002082326_6eb404f7d3_b.jpg

51002197147_9fc0419f68_b.jpg

Last edited:
On the fence thinking about ordering one….just wondering about the quality, I know the price is great just don’t want to be disappointed, decisions??

Was going to buy one , was already at the checkout, but no bloody way are you getting all the info you want , pics of pal and government ID.. place of birth , gun club I belong to, etc... you do not require all that info and you lost a sale because of it

My honcho mags fit...

Guy had one at the range, felt pretty similar to my fd12, quality seems fine. I'd virtually guarantee its turkish (didn't think to look), and you know what? The turks build fine guns. The cheap churchill, tristar and Daly pumps I have work really well (esp for $300 guns) and the autoloader has worked fine. Its not as nice as my Remington 1100 (but thats from the 70s), but cycles fine, is accurate, has good build quality.

As to concerns about a $350 price difference between this and the fd12 or whatever the Canuck bullpup is called, TI is selling it (so there isn't likely both a wholesale and retail mark up, I believe they charge for shipping (many stores do not, so thats $50 or so worth of value) and they may be just a touch of profit taking in the accessories (they seem about 10% higher than if you shopped the stuff on tenda, but at least TI has it in stock and will ship this month). Its crazy the turks can get this delivered to Canada for the $375 or so I would (just guessing but looking at what a business needs to cover its operating cost) assume TI to be paying at the higher end.

But the gun- seems well put together, is a lot heavier than you would expect (not a bad thing, just be aware), theres no need for a breecher choke (this is shoulder fire only for any practical usage) and the flip ups are solid.

Last edited:
They need to verify the PAL through the government portal (same as the in-person stores are supposed to do), so they should need your name/pal/email address on file with the rcmp, and I think your birthdate/town (can't remember, haven't had to verify one for a few months). If its non-restricted they don't need you shooting club, but I bet thats just on there because they only have a single form for both restricted and non-restricted sales. You could try putting in N/A for any fields you don't think are needed, and if they do need it (which is the case for everything you listed aside from the club) they will likely email you. As for pics, some require it and some don't. With the new regs requiring PAL verification, there is no shortage of people sending their info to others for used gun purchases, who could turn around and use that info to ourchase other guns (which is why the rcmp wants the email so they send you a verification every time your license gets put in the system so you can go "wtf?" if someone else is using your ID to buy). Regardless, its a highly regulated firearms dealer, they have to follow the rules that are in place, regardless of the stupidity of said rules.

They need to verify the PAL through the government portal (same as the in-person stores are supposed to do), so they should need your name/pal/email address on file with the rcmp, and I think your birthdate/town (can't remember, haven't had to verify one for a few months). If its non-restricted they don't need you shooting club, but I bet thats just on there because they only have a single form for both restricted and non-restricted sales. You could try putting in N/A for any fields you don't think are needed, and if they do need it (which is the case for everything you listed aside from the club) they will likely email you. As for pics, some require it and some don't. With the new regs requiring PAL verification, there is no shortage of people sending their info to others for used gun purchases, who could turn around and use that info to ourchase other guns (which is why the rcmp wants the email so they send you a verification every time your license gets put in the system so you can go "wtf?" if someone else is using your ID to buy). Regardless, its a highly regulated firearms dealer, they have to follow the rules that are in place, regardless of the stupidity of said rules.

Nailed it!

Well put. These are frustrating times and it's important to not take our frustration out on Canadian vendors. They are trying their best to deal with all the hoops that are being put in front of them and deserve our support.

Was going to buy one , was already at the checkout, but no bloody way are you getting all the info you want , pics of pal and government ID.. place of birth , gun club I belong to, etc... you do not require all that info and you lost a sale because of it

Good on you! In these days of data breaches, i also give nothing but cash out...maybe my name? (Nothing not absolutely required you understand.)

The funniest #### ive ever heard in a while! Lmfao!

Back
Top Bottom