Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627

Thread: Ottawa withdraws controversial amendments to firearms law

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mctrigger View Post
    That’s a winning bet.
    How much of a winning bet was it for Conservative gun owners last time out?
    The CPC may have a new leader, but the party remains unchanged, filled with CINO MP's.
    Conservative gun owners will get the same justice Freedom Convoy received last week with the EA investigation results. The Conservatives fully support experimental vaccine mandates and firing tens of thousands of doctors nurses and healthcare workers. Even worse is Polievre wants to fast track immigrants to replace fired Hardworking Canadian healthcare workers. Let that sink in, if you think Pierre is going to reverse assault weapons ban..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    How much of a winning bet was it for Conservative gun owners last time out?
    The CPC may have a new leader, but the party remains unchanged, filled with CINO MP's.
    Conservative gun owners will get the same justice Freedom Convoy received last week with the EA investigation results. The Conservatives fully support experimental vaccine mandates and firing tens of thousands of doctors nurses and healthcare workers. Even worse is Polievre wants to fast track immigrants to replace fired Hardworking Canadian healthcare workers. Let that sink in, if you think Pierre is going to reverse assault weapons ban..

The concept behind a CPC vote has been explained ad nauseam, since I can understand most of your drivel I can assume you are smart enough to understand that what you are arguing for is pie in the sky.

The next bout of pink can't come fast enough.
    There's a big difference between kneeling down, and bending over. FZ

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by redshooter View Post

The concept behind a CPC vote has been explained ad nauseam, since I can understand most of your drivel I can assume you are smart enough to understand that what you are arguing for is pie in the sky.

The next bout of pink can't come fast enough.
    But are you smart enough to understand restricted firearms are banned and staying that way because the CPC support in silence? Are your still in denial CPC campaigned to keep assault weapons banned in as recent as the last election, and Conservative gun owners voted in droves for it?
    Are your in denial the silence on banned restricted firearms for the past couple years from the CPC?
    You understand nowhere ever has Pierre Poilievre ever stated he will fully reverse the OIC ban on assault weapons?
    Are you aware 15min cities within Mississauga are already in planning?
    Are you aware 15min cities and civilian disarmament are goals of UN sustainable development?

If I'm so delusional and your so sure of your CPC, I put up or shut-up 500 even with a Conservative majority Pierre Poilievre will not fully reverse ban on assault weapons.
    Last edited by canadaman30; 02-20-2023 at 09:14 AM.