Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for 1st handgun suggestions...HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Decidence View Post
    I don't understand how someone who lives in a major metro like GTA, has a firearms licence, and on top of tat was planning to buy a handgun would not know this news. It's actually somewhat concerning, OP are you okay?

I encourage all to sign up for CCFR newsletter or something like that, we need you to keep abreast of the news and fight alongside us in these important firearms rights battles!
    To be fair, GTA ranges I hear have multi-year waiting lists to become members, so if you aren't actively in the community or paying attention on these forums it's not unreasonable to miss it. Also don't forget the Liberals did everything they could to keep the ban under wraps last year, with the OiC not being published until after it came into effect. A lot of people thought it was just C-21 that would implement the ban.

@Tayken Write to your MP about C-21!
    Upper Canadian
    SASS #112779

Swipe left? This is a internet forum. Not a internet dating site.

You literally went from people wanting to help, to being added to their ignore list. No I own my own house. Before you decide to add an insult.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Sadly, most Canadians and not just this fellow are uninformed on most things that this corrupt government is up to. If you don’t frequent gun blogs or read the lying MSM, how would he know? My physiotherapist thought the Liberals were doing a good job and that Canada is not a corrupt country at the political level...I had to set him straight and he was grateful....

CGN frequent flyer
    Hmm, it seems like there is some goodness in banning transfers of handguns ... some people seem to deserve to be deprived of them ...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Swipe left? This is a internet forum. Not a internet dating site.

You literally went from people wanting to help, to being added to their ignore list. No I own my own house. Before you decide to add an insult.
    No offence to Tayken ... But he/she/it must been out of touch with reality to
    - Have went through the trouble get a RPAL license
    - And not have heard about/read about/ being told about about the handgun ban... It's only been all over the news for a year or two... right?

Ho well, there<s always the option to get into ISSF sport
    - Start with air pistol... and work you way to 'sport' and 'free-pistol'... the government is supposed to (eventually) allow exemption.

The Steyr makes some nice competitive air pistol
    - About $2500 for a single shot, add another $1k for a repeater.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Super Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12