Rossi M92 20 in Blued 44 Rem Mag

Thread: Rossi M92 20 in Blued 44 Rem Mag

Tags: None

Prophet River said:

Rossi M92 20 in Blued 44 Rem Mag

We had a few of these just come in. always in high demand. We will post a link shortly once they are added to inventory.
    Name:  662205988721A__06090.jpg
Views: 4422
Size:  32.8 KB
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

bush1 said:
    Can you post a price on these? I’m certainly interested…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Prophet River said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Can you post a price on these? I’m certainly interested…
    last ones we had, not that long ago, were $1129.00
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Prophet River said:
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Umpire said:
    These rifles, specially the new ones made by CBC are great rifles, as good as Winchester, smooth and reliable action, solid as rocks and great overall finish, nothing to compare with the old Taurus made
    You're out!

Prophet River said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
    These rifles, specially the new ones made by CBC are great rifles, as good as Winchester, smooth and reliable action, solid as rocks and great overall finish, nothing to compare with the old Taurus made
    We've sold , literally, hundreds in the last year or so (with other levers in short supply) and I don't recall any warranty issues (knock on wood)
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

B said:
    Does Rossi only make the .454s every ten years or what? I have had a standing order with another dealer for over 2 years now with no end in sight... I would gladly buy from anyone who just had one for sale.

KaneZoR said:
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Does Rossi only make the .454s every ten years or what? I have had a standing order with another dealer for over 2 years now with no end in sight... I would gladly buy from anyone who just had one for sale.
    Iirc there were some quality issues with the .454 models design, so they may not be in the cards to be produced unless they make some improvements. But don’t quote me on that.

Prophet River said:
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    We've has these on order for a long time. They did have a 454 at SHOT -so, hopefully, they plan to do runs soon
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

sgt.rock said:
    I have heard from multiple sources that they discontinued making them in 454. ( I want one to go with my 357 R92)
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "