Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTRIGGER MAGAZINE FOR GLOCK PISTOLS At $49.95 Only

Quote Originally Posted by ezsqueezy View Post
    Very interesting, how does this work? Does the spring in the magazine reset the trigger in the Glock?
    Just watch a couple YouTube videos, it explains it there. This unit doesn't reset your trigger. Once the striker is released, this unit basically takes over the trigger operation. With every trigger press your moving that little spring on the magazine (a couple different weights included), and it's a fairly "clicky" feeling. I don't have one, but from what I hear it's not the greatest feeling. Now I might pick one up since they are a much better price, but I don't know how much of a help it's going to be. I hope that helps.

Watched a couple Youtube videos, the one by J Helmsing was very helpful in describing how it works and pros/cons. Agreed that it seems very "clicky," in fact it's basically a clicker for your trigger. The question I had was whether you get your actual trigger pull and the answer is no. You do get to dry fire multiple shots without racking the slide. The Dry Fire Mag version that J Helmsing describes has an adjustment that can simulate your length of trigger pull.

Got one and can confirm its very clicky. Tried both springs and both are very light trigger pulls. Doesn’t simulate the glock trigger pull at all. I rather rack and dry fire than use this thing cause it makes your gun feel like a toy. Won’t recommend it.

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 04-25-2023 at 05:10 AM.

Went to pick up another one of these but the store has closed. I’m not a glock fan but it makes dry firing pretty good. Wish they made them for my m&ps

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart Shihab View Post
    this link to place your order now.
    [/SIZE]
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Cool magazine. I like it when articles are written by people who are well versed in the material. I remember there was a lot of discussion in society about whether people have the right to keep the right to bear arms, many opponents referred to articles about gun violence in public places **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum** But I'm glad that thanks to the authors who write reasoned essays and articles that are used, among other things, for public debate, the right to weapons has been preserved. Including the authors of the magazine have done a lot to preserve our rights.
    Last edited by AlexGH; 05-03-2023 at 02:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12