Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do not give this shop your money

When you try or look at gun you don't have to have a PAL so that's why they don't ask. They only need to ask when they are selling/giving you possession. I know at one of my local gun store they have consigned gun and if you want it but you are still waiting for your PAL to arrive they would let you try it and you can put a deposit on the gun. I can agree that being handed an unlocked gun in a store have never happen to me. But all the store I went usually had the gun on demo so they were all locked. They never had to assemble one for me. I understand that it suck that you didn't have proper customer service but I used to work retail and it's easy to be overwhelm by customer. Also, we don't have crystal ball that tell us which customer will actually buy and which is only looking because that happen. But yeah I think you might be a bit of a safety sally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Imagine if the OP walked into home depot... a whole rack of hammers on the wall with no supervision!!!!

Anyone could just pick one up and use it nefariously!!!! and nobody asks to see your contractor card!!!!

Such an unsafe environment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Sounds pretty much like all the gun stores in this area ; so other than the store staff being run off their feet , I don't really see anything to get upset over . Personally , I prefer that store staff let me look a firearm over for a few minutes without them hovering over me .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Oh FFS...

Uber Super GunNutz
    Undercover sting over safety “rules” lol, yeah don’t worry unless the police get orders to check it out, victimless crimes are the worst.
    Maybe the OP should should donate their time to correct these egregious supposed rules. I know who’s vaccinated.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarbufff View Post
    I am not a cult of safety at all, but this is absolutely absurd! Customer service was absolutely brutal
    Safety or not have you seen one of their many threads regarding cc fraud after buying from them? Agreed in that their customer service is brutal indeed.

Were you in there around 2-4 ish today. It’s was rammed maybe 50 people In there and 2-4 guys working the counter
    No need for a pal until you try and pay

OP I appreciate you being a safety enthusiast and all but if the situation was so dangerous and lethal why didnt you bring it to their attention rather than coming home to write a story on the internet?

Super Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12