Thread: SECU Meeting

SECU Meeting

Shoutout to Matthew who appeared before the SECU committee today. Don't know how you managed to keep your cool with those MPs. They tried to get you to say that if a rifle isn't 'optimal' for hunting, then it's not a hunting rifle, but you held the line. Also that BS about potential 'conflict of interest', I guess saying that a proposed law will decimate an industry of small business owners, when you were clearly identified and introduced as a small business owner, is a conflict... I can't imagine the frustration of running a firearms business through all this.
    Upper Canadian
    SASS #112779

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Third Rail's Avatar
    I couldn't believe that clown tried that! For Boulerice to suggest that passing legislation that confiscates peoples personal goods and threatens to close the doors on businesses is a conflict of interest to speak out against it. These pr!cks are something else.

It comes as no surprise. The left is a virus that is trying to claim the life of all things our western society values.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    It comes as no surprise. The left is a virus that is trying to claim the life of all things our western society values.
    It’s a virus that needs to be eradicated.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    It’s a virus that needs to be eradicated.
    Or bring back accountability to politicians, like jail time. Too bad they stopped the other thing in 1869, you know, with a rope.