Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: x95 barrel tool?

x95 barrel tool?

Hi All, picked up a nice x95 from Tenda a few months ago and was looking to add a Geiselle trigger but can't find a barrel tool. Does anyone know if the barrel (L shaped thing) is supposed to be included? If so where is it normally? Checked the magazine pouches etc on the case but no luck.

Thanks!
    Chris
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cslater View Post
    Hi All, picked up a nice x95 from Tenda a few months ago and was looking to add a Geiselle trigger but can't find a barrel tool. Does anyone know if the barrel (L shaped thing) is supposed to be included? If so where is it normally? Checked the magazine pouches etc on the case but no luck.

Thanks!
    Chris
    They do no come with the tool, I bought the IWI one. Lots of people use an Allen key with 2 sides ground down to fit, personally I like having the actual tool. Sometimes they are hard to find in stock in Canada so people do what they can to get the job done without it

Tenda may not have stock, but other Canadian stores do if you really want the tool
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 02-17-2023 at 06:28 PM.

Barrel tool doesn't come with the rifle, only a sight adjustment tool. I'll PM you with a store that has the tool instock.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Hi, thanks for the speedy response! Guess I'll order one, darn they don't come with them! PITA having to remove the barrel to change the trigger haha.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cslater View Post
    Hi, thanks for the speedy response! Guess I'll order one, darn they don't come with them! PITA having to remove the barrel to change the trigger haha.
    Its not that bad of a job, and I actally enjoyed taking the rifle apart that far. As I now understand how to completely dissasemble the rifle

Just be careful to follow the steps properly and make sure to remove your charging handle/rod before unlocking the barrel pivot lock, otherwise you will bend your rod and break your gas cylinder

They make something called a Tav Tool. Has all the tools you need for the tavor in one multi tool.

CGN Regular
    The Tav tool is a great buy.

When you go to do that trigger ensure your charging handle is removed before trying to turn the barrel fastener loose.. lol

Lightning bow is hands down the best upgrade per dollar spent on a X95.

CGN Regular
    If you dont want to buy one, or cant find any instock. A Ratchet w/bit adapter and a large flat head bit. No need for grinding an Allen key.

Hi All, found a flat screwdriver but that fit nicely and gripped it tight with a pair of vise-grips! Not elegant but worked. Have one of the proper tools in order as well, should be a nice to have piece of kit.

Thanks for all the tips,
    Chris

Huh, mine didn't come with a sight adjustment tool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast