Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: They did it again

Quote Originally Posted by 55recce View Post
    Yep they posted a new thread with a meaningless title...wish they would stop......
    Clever.

You know that feeling when you search for something specific and only one place in all of Canada has it, and they only have one. And then they answer your question in minutes, and then you buy it like an excited kid, and they post it to you within an hour and you get it the next working day. Well today I know that feeling - thanks to Prophet River.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joemanco View Post
    You know that feeling when you search for something specific and only one place in all of Canada has it, and they only have one. And then they answer your question in minutes, and then you buy it like an excited kid, and they post it to you within an hour and you get it the next working day. Well today I know that feeling - thanks to Prophet River.
    We appreciate the kind words and the business!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Prophet River is such a great store! I am seldom able to purchase from there, but every time I have (3 times IIRC) it has always been the best experience of any Canadian Retailer, the only other I personally believe to be comparable shall not be named in these areas.

These folks were responding to me on a Sunday evening about powder shipping costs and giving me multiple options, they are simply the highest most top notch one could find.
    Every price is negotiable, but don't insult either of us.
    If you happen to require architectural design services in ON for building permits, etc. always feel free to reply to any of my posts to inquire.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joemanco View Post
    if they do not have it they will get it ... Now Clay if you twist the arms of those finnish gun makers to get my special orders faster to be delivered lol ... thanks again for being here.

thank you for the fast delivery bc stock for left hand that was not in stock. your team is really great.

Agreed, Prophet River Firearms is top notch and really excel in the shipping department

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've dealt with them a few times and its always been a great experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123