XX2T Pump Action Tactical shotgun 125.00USD in Canada

The crazier the asking prices we see on the more popular/domestic brands...the more guns like ^these enter the fold. I don't own any Turkish or Chinese shotguns these days, but I'm not totally opposed to the idea either. I've shot a bunch of them, and was recently considering a 20ga Huglu SXS. Had great fun with a buddy's Derya MK12 before it hit our dictator's no-no list.

Turkish and Chinese guns have huge differences in every aspect of quality. Turkish guns have better material, better production techniques, better consistency, and repeatability...

Turkish and Chinese guns have huge differences in every aspect of quality. Turkish guns have better material, better production techniques, better consistency, and repeatability...

Well, I have a norinco 870 clone that has been beaten to death, fed just about anything you can think of including wax slugs, thousands of cut shells, random objects stuffed into shells, flats of target loads, slugs and buckshot. It has not skipped a beat even after bouncing around in the back of my truck or ATV for the last 15 years. I picked up a turkish made Canuck commander that has been an absolute POS. Thinking maybe I got a lemon I bought another making piece with my current one being a parts gun. Well, I was let down. The second Canuck was marginally better. In my experience Chinese shotguns are far superior to Turkish made shotguns.

Put it in your cart and it will tell you on the cdn site usually.

I am trying to determine the cost to my door and I am not able to figure out any way to do so. I made an account, gave them my PAL info, added this US$125 firearm to my account, but now it wants me to enter all of my credit card info and then call them to find out how much my credit card will be charged. Quote from website "Please contact the Sales Dept. at 780-449-7220 to process your order. Due to the amount of products purchased the shipping will be processed manually to ensure an accurate shipping cost."

Can anyone who ordered this tell me approximately what it will cost? (yes, I did call the 780 phone number and left a message with Sales)

EDIT - OK, gave my credit card info. Email confirming my order was sent has a charge for GST and shipping ($3.82 for shipping? Not sure what this is... FAQ says there is US shipping and Canadian shipping so is this USA shipping?) and the Order Status says "Awaiting Shipping & Taxes". Since I already called and left a message, I assume they will call me back when they get a chance.

I'm probably just a grumpy old man, but this appears to be inefficient (but since I know next to nothing about importing a firearm from the USA, I have to believe that irguns knows WAY more than I do and that they are doing it as efficient as practically possible).

Last edited:
I am trying to determine the cost to my door and I am not able to figure out any way to do so. I made an account, gave them my PAL info, added this US$125 firearm to my account, but now it wants me to enter all of my credit card info and then call them to find out how much my credit card will be charged. Quote from website "Please contact the Sales Dept. at 780-449-7220 to process your order. Due to the amount of products purchased the shipping will be processed manually to ensure an accurate shipping cost."

Can anyone who ordered this tell me approximately what it will cost? (yes, I did call the 780 phone number and left a message with Sales)

EDIT - OK, gave my credit card info. Email confirming my order was sent has a charge for GST and shipping ($3.82 for shipping? Not sure what this is... FAQ says there is US shipping and Canadian shipping so is this USA shipping?) and the Order Status says "Awaiting Shipping & Taxes". Since I already called and left a message, I assume they will call me back when they get a chance.

I'm probably just a grumpy old man, but this appears to be inefficient (but since I know next to nothing about importing a firearm from the USA, I have to believe that irguns knows WAY more than I do and that they are doing it as efficient as practically possible).

I thought it said these were in Canada already.. so should be only shipping Canada side

These shotguns are currently in Canada. From what most customers had commented on the total cost at your door is somewhere between 220.00 to 230.00 Canadian with taxes and shipping.

Hope this helps.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Well I'm in for 2 of these just waiting for a return call on the shipping part.

figure I can flip one locally and try to get a better deal on mine in the end haha well fingers crossed at least times are tight

Please PM us with your contact info and we will reach out.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Well I'm in for 2 of these just waiting for a return call on the shipping part.

figure I can flip one locally and try to get a better deal on mine in the end haha well fingers crossed at least times are tight

OK, my cost (shipped cheapest to SSW Ontario) was US$125 plus CA$64.16 (shipping & GST). So, depending on the exchange rate, about $230 - $240 shipped to my door.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom