Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: XX2T Pump Action Tactical shotgun 125.00USD in Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 658136

Please click picture for link to site
    I'm impressed by the price you can get these for as well as though 5/721 ratio. Well done sirs.

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    The crazier the asking prices we see on the more popular/domestic brands...the more guns like ^these enter the fold. I don't own any Turkish or Chinese shotguns these days, but I'm not totally opposed to the idea either. I've shot a bunch of them, and was recently considering a 20ga Huglu SXS. Had great fun with a buddy's Derya MK12 before it hit our dictator's no-no list.
    Turkish and Chinese guns have huge differences in every aspect of quality. Turkish guns have better material, better production techniques, better consistency, and repeatability...

I bought two. At least if one fails I have a parts gun. For the price, you can't go wrong

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Turkish and Chinese guns have huge differences in every aspect of quality. Turkish guns have better material, better production techniques, better consistency, and repeatability...
    You're an expert, compared to what?

Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    Well, I have a norinco 870 clone that has been beaten to death, fed just about anything you can think of including wax slugs, thousands of cut shells, random objects stuffed into shells, flats of target loads, slugs and buckshot. It has not skipped a beat even after bouncing around in the back of my truck or ATV for the last 15 years. I picked up a turkish made Canuck commander that has been an absolute POS. Thinking maybe I got a lemon I bought another making piece with my current one being a parts gun. Well, I was let down. The second Canuck was marginally better. In my experience Chinese shotguns are far superior to Turkish made shotguns.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Put it in your cart and it will tell you on the cdn site usually.
    I am trying to determine the cost to my door and I am not able to figure out any way to do so. I made an account, gave them my PAL info, added this US$125 firearm to my account, but now it wants me to enter all of my credit card info and then call them to find out how much my credit card will be charged. Quote from website "Please contact the Sales Dept. at 780-449-7220 to process your order. Due to the amount of products purchased the shipping will be processed manually to ensure an accurate shipping cost."

Can anyone who ordered this tell me approximately what it will cost? (yes, I did call the 780 phone number and left a message with Sales)

EDIT - OK, gave my credit card info. Email confirming my order was sent has a charge for GST and shipping ($3.82 for shipping? Not sure what this is... FAQ says there is US shipping and Canadian shipping so is this USA shipping?) and the Order Status says "Awaiting Shipping & Taxes". Since I already called and left a message, I assume they will call me back when they get a chance.

I'm probably just a grumpy old man, but this appears to be inefficient (but since I know next to nothing about importing a firearm from the USA, I have to believe that irguns knows WAY more than I do and that they are doing it as efficient as practically possible).
    Last edited by wasa; 02-23-2023 at 12:25 PM.
    From south-south-south-west-west-west-south-south-south-south-west Ontario. Go as far southwest as you can go.

Is this really only $125USD?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by wasa View Post
    I am trying to determine the cost to my door and I am not able to figure out any way to do so. I made an account, gave them my PAL info, added this US$125 firearm to my account, but now it wants me to enter all of my credit card info and then call them to find out how much my credit card will be charged. Quote from website "Please contact the Sales Dept. at 780-449-7220 to process your order. Due to the amount of products purchased the shipping will be processed manually to ensure an accurate shipping cost."

Can anyone who ordered this tell me approximately what it will cost? (yes, I did call the 780 phone number and left a message with Sales)

EDIT - OK, gave my credit card info. Email confirming my order was sent has a charge for GST and shipping ($3.82 for shipping? Not sure what this is... FAQ says there is US shipping and Canadian shipping so is this USA shipping?) and the Order Status says "Awaiting Shipping & Taxes". Since I already called and left a message, I assume they will call me back when they get a chance.

I'm probably just a grumpy old man, but this appears to be inefficient (but since I know next to nothing about importing a firearm from the USA, I have to believe that irguns knows WAY more than I do and that they are doing it as efficient as practically possible).
    I thought it said these were in Canada already.. so should be only shipping Canada side

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Why not just get a maverick 88
    Becasue the advertising really gets to some people. Every overpriced pice of junk seems to be absolutely drooled over.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast