Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: XX2T Pump Action Tactical shotgun 125.00USD in Canada

Got mine last night. It's very hard to cycle as I think the pump grip is making contact with the receiver. It takes virtually all my strength to push the pump forward - I'm fairly certain it'll be a quick fix.

It looks like my Benelli extension will fit but I've got to cut it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mwmwmwmwmmdw View Post
    it would be helpful to know the ballpark of how much this is in CAD after shipping, taxes and any other fees.
    Barbie was right -- math is hard.
    $125
    $25 shipping to Kanukistan
    $25 shipping to you
    = 175
    x1.4 exchange
    = $245.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Got mine last night. It's very hard to cycle as I think the pump grip is making contact with the receiver. It takes virtually all my strength to push the pump forward .
    Same with mine. I took it apart, wiped it down, oiled it and did my best to cycle it 20+ times. Still very hard to cycle.

On the one I received, there appears to be something weird with the rear portion of the rail - the "bolt" or pin holding the rail to the receiver doesn't have a head (like the flat head of a screw). There appears to be a post in the hole not holding anything. Almost as if the bolt head broke/fell off. I didn't take a picture, but if someone could take a pic of theirs for me to compare, it would be appreciated.

Put through 20 "target" slugs at 25 yards last night. Had to move the rear sight all the way to the right and still it's hitting an inch or so left (Score low recoil competition slugs). Thinking about putting a red dot on it.

Hopefully after a few 100 rounds the action will cycle better. Good news is all rounds went "bang", safety works, and mine holds 5+1 2.75" shells.
    From south-south-south-west-west-west-south-south-south-south-west Ontario. Go as far southwest as you can go.

Quote Originally Posted by wasa View Post
    Same with mine. I took it apart, wiped it down, oiled it and did my best to cycle it 20+ times. Still very hard to cycle.

On the one I received, there appears to be something weird with the rear portion of the rail - the "bolt" or pin holding the rail to the receiver doesn't have a head (like the flat head of a screw). There appears to be a post in the hole not holding anything. Almost as if the bolt head broke/fell off. I didn't take a picture, but if someone could take a pic of theirs for me to compare, it would be appreciated.

Put through 20 "target" slugs at 25 yards last night. Had to move the rear sight all the way to the right and still it's hitting an inch or so left (Score low recoil competition slugs). Thinking about putting a red dot on it.

Hopefully after a few 100 rounds the action will cycle better. Good news is all rounds went "bang", safety works, and mine holds 5+1 2.75" shells.
    I'll check mine when I get home.

I plan on cutting off the portion of the pump grip, that overlaps the receiver when the action is open - I do this on most of my pumps anyways.

I'll let you know how that goes and about my rail screws.

wasa,

The rail on top looks to be a 3/8 dovetail with a Picatinny rail slid over. That screw, that looks like it’s missing its head, is actually an Allen key set screw - it’s just how it looks. Nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    wasa,

The rail on top looks to be a 3/8 dovetail with a Picatinny rail slid over. That screw, that looks like it’s missing its head, is actually an Allen key set screw - it’s just how it looks. Nothing wrong with it.
    Thank you! I appreciate the information.
    From south-south-south-west-west-west-south-south-south-south-west Ontario. Go as far southwest as you can go.

If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

I sawed off a good chunk of the pump grip, sanded it down, and it looks nice.

Now, with the action open, there is no overhang of the grip over the loading port. It cycles much easier.

Would it be possible to share some pics? Interested to see what it looks like after the mod

Quote Originally Posted by SniperInTheMaking View Post
    Would it be possible to share some pics? Interested to see what it looks like after the mod
    I wish I could. I’ve never had much skill posting pics to CGN.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast