Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: XX2T Pump Action Tactical shotgun 125.00USD in Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got both mine today..fore grip is rubbing a bit on the barrel and on the cartridge tube
    But most of the resistance is the bolt slideing on the barrel tang??
    No mods needed it will smooth out after 200 rds

CGN Regular
    I got mine and I have the pump resistance, too. I disassembled as much as possible but couldn't get the trigger group out because whoever put mine together at the factory slammed one of the trigger pins too deep and I can't drift it out :/

I found a layer of of carbon? buildup on the bolt end of the action bar so I scrubbed that off and lubed her up the best I can. The shotgun came dry so this smoothed out the action but there's still some resistance. Looks like something several dozen rounds will clear up. For $220 shipped to your door, you get a lot of shotgun for the money so might as well get one.

Other notes:
    - Aluminum construction so light weight.
    - Metal trigger, follower, front sight, magazine cap, front sling swivel, scope rail and parts of the rear sight.
    - Front sight has a red fiber optic that's not very bright but works.
    - Polymer handguard, trigger guard, parts of the rear sight and stock.
    - Stock features rubberized grip and butt pad. Both are pretty supple with lots of compress.
    - Front sight is screwed in.
    - Scope rail is dovetailed in and retained by a screw in the rear end of the rail.
    - Removable flash hider. Manual says it's threaded for Beretta chokes.
    - Mine only came with one sling swivel at the end of the mag cap. Different from what is pictured but I don't care.
    - Classic Turkish pump shotgun layout and parts so nothing special here.

We have one left in stock.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

For the haters, move on, nothing to see here...

a0jc gave a good overview of the features, so I wont repeat.

Received mine today, MY72Jeep and I opened it up and checked it out at his house before my wife found out about it. Like others, mine has an incredible stiff pump when trying to close the action. It was very very dry and I took it home to disassemble. My mag cap was on so tight I could not loosen it by hand. Looking closely at it showed that it had been tightened with a a toothed tool like a channel lock. Used a rubber strap wrench and got it off, reassembled the same way but forgot to check to see if it had a detent ball . No issues with getting my trigger guard out, lubed everything up and back together. Mine did not come with a sling stud in the stock, and the one in the mag cap spins like a top.

I had a bunch of old 3 inch lead duck loads from the 70s to get rid of, so perfect time to try it out. Started with some 2 3/4 inch shells, no issues, fed from the magazine ok, no fail to fires. The recoil from the 3 inch shells in such a light gun is very noticeable and hard on the wrist and the bottom of the forestock can be pretty abrasive on an ungloved hand when doing multiple shots.

I had some issues when shooting with the 3 inch shells. When feeding from the magazine, sometimes a shell would tip nose down and wouldnt feed into the chamber. When the muzzle was elevated slightly when pumping the action, there were no failures to feed. A couple of times, the recoil was so stiff that the pump jammed back far enough that I couldnt pump it forward without exerting a lot of force. I had a couple of light primer strikes and fail to fires near the end of the box of shells, by opening and pumping back a couple of inches, and then closing the action, the shells fired when the trigger was pulled.

Going to take it apart again and look at the internals, maybe do a little judicious polishing here and there.

All told - fired 30+ 3" shells, 10 of the 2 3/4" shells. For $240, would I trust it as a personal defence or bear defence shotgun? No. Do I trust throwing it the ATV gun boot and bouncing it around and potting grouse in the fall with a Benelli choke tube in it? Absolutely! Very light and handy length for being in the bush
    Chas

I am a gunnutz, and I can stop impulsive buying, if I have to, I guess............

We have gotten spoiled over the years with cheap guns like this. I would have paid this much if you handed me the whole thing in pieces in a bag 10 years ago.
    [/URL][/IMG]

BANNED
    Both mine are very tight as described above and one also had the tight mag tube nut that looks like it was threaded on with vice grips..

I had to pull the barrel it looked like the tube was slightly ovalled, I ran a flat file around the threads to knock off the high spots and a half round inside the cap a few passes once that was done it threads on a lot better,

I touched up the scratched up aluminum cap with a sharpie.

Surprised there's still 1 left

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678