Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PAL Courses - Feb. and early March Dates

Business Member triggersandbows's Avatar

PAL Courses - Feb. and early March Dates

We still have some availability for PAL courses over the next few weeks. Call the store at 519-449-1001 to book your spot!

Triggers and Bows
    340 Bishopsgate Rd.
    RR#2
    Burford, Ontario
    N0E 1A0

519-449-1001
    www.triggersandbows.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Do you do the courses for 13 year olds as well?
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

Quote Originally Posted by TedNugent View Post
    Do you do the courses for 13 year olds as well?
    Absolutely. Anyone 12 and up is welcome to take it. It's the same course - only difference is whether the student applies for a Minor's PAL or PAL.
    https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firearms/minors
    Triggers and Bows
    340 Bishopsgate Rd.
    RR#2
    Burford, Ontario
    N0E 1A0

519-449-1001
    www.triggersandbows.com

Unfortunately, I missed this announcement. It's a shame, as I have been considering taking a PAL course for some time now, and this would have been the perfect opportunity for me to do so. I would really like to take these courses. I have already considered all possible options, and even if it is during my studies, I will be able to find free time. My friends recommended me to go to https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-pa...iting-services if I get stuck with homework. I think this will be exactly the case. I would not like to miss a course again or lower my academic performance.
    Last edited by GYCX98; 03-31-2023 at 10:47 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 53Izzy744's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GYCX98 View Post
    Unfortunately, I missed this announcement. It's a shame, as I have been considering taking a PAL course for some time now, and this would have been the perfect opportunity for me to do so.
    Im sure there will be more, keep an eye out
    Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios

Quote Originally Posted by 53Izzy744 View Post
    Im sure there will be more, keep an eye out
    Absolutely! We'll post here as soon as some more dates are set in stone. Things are slowed down this week with the March break.

If you're a social media user, we also post frequent updates on this subject on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
    Triggers and Bows
    340 Bishopsgate Rd.
    RR#2
    Burford, Ontario
    N0E 1A0

519-449-1001
    www.triggersandbows.com

Does anyone know about PAL courses in May - June, also what are the age boundaries? I want to teach my son about it he's a scholar so I allowed them to skip some lessons and do homework by some additional sources (read more) to get more free time, but I don't have enough skills and knowledge so I want to find some training. But I already learned we skipped march courses, so maybe someone knows any info about the next ones?
    Last edited by JauchQuiver; 04-03-2023 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JauchQuiver View Post
    Does anyone know about PAL courses in May - June, also what are the age boundaries? I want to teach my son about it, but I don't have enough skills and knowledge so I want to find some training. But I already learned we skipped march courses, so maybe someone knows any info about the next ones?
    We're working on putting together some dates and will hopefully post them here soon. In the meantime, give Craig a call at the store (519-449-1001) and he'll be able to give you some guidance on when he expects the next dates to be.

Minors as young as 12 can take the PAL course and receive a Minor's License. It's possible that an instructor would allow a younger person to take the course purely for informational purposes - but it would be at their discretion. Again, Craig should be able to find that out for you.
    Triggers and Bows
    340 Bishopsgate Rd.
    RR#2
    Burford, Ontario
    N0E 1A0

519-449-1001
    www.triggersandbows.com

GunNutz
    Black Badge courses? TDSA courses? Feels like I’ve been in the wait list forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cridler View Post
    Black Badge courses? TDSA courses? Feels like I’ve been in the wait list forever.
    Black Badge is in the works. Getting these back up and going again has taken a long time.
    Triggers and Bows
    340 Bishopsgate Rd.
    RR#2
    Burford, Ontario
    N0E 1A0

519-449-1001
    www.triggersandbows.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast