Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BCL Siberians In Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    Has there been any reviews? Are these better then the WS MCR?
    I get mine next week, I’ll be firing 1000 rounds through it right away. And we’ll see how she holds up.

I’ll keep everyone posted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris1VP View Post
    I get mine next week, I’ll be firing 1000 rounds through it right away. And we’ll see how she holds up.

I’ll keep everyone posted
    If it doesn't have the updated firing pin I highly doubt you will get anywhere near that before it blows up
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan20 View Post
    Unlikely, the MCR is a pretty robust ar180b rifle. My MCR has gone 1200 rounds so far without any stoppages or parts breakage. I haven't even removed the gas system for cleaning because the screw is too tight to remove. The only thing that got loose is the right side safety selector which I fixed with blue loctite. It is not picky with different ammo and will fire everything. I have fed it steel case barnaul 223 almost exclusively. In all honestly, it is way more reliable then the sterling r18, which has parts breakage issue and is picky with ammo types. I've had multiple stoppages with my r18 while zero with my MCR.
    I am curious regarding your rather negative experience with the R18, as you definitely appear to be an outlier if you are experiencing parts breakage and stoppages with the rifle. That directly contradicts my experience, and that of other folks I know as well, whose R18s are all rendering stellar service. Could you please elaborate on which parts have broken and what type of stoppages you have been primarily experiencing? Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but if you are not accustomed to "balancing" a rifle with an adjustable gas system, that can be tricky the first few times. Just throwing that out there, as you are fairly new to CGN you may also be new to gas-adjustable firearms as well, we don't know. In any case, I'd appreciate hearing more specifics regarding your rifle's failures.

Have you reached out to Mike Scottt at Sterling Arms International in Calgary? 1-(780) 722-1917 - he will sort your rifle out under warranty.
    Mark C

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123