Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Few Zastava 9,3x62. As new, never fired in stock!

What’s the chances of any more Mini Mausers and M22’s being imported in the near future? I’ve heard Zastava is directing all attention to supplying the Ukrainian war effort right now and has ceased production of civilian arms, is this the case?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Okay so dumb question, how does one take the bolt apart for cleaning? I have googled and only found mausers with the wing safety not the side safety and my own 96 mauser is a piece of cake to take apart. This zastava is much more difficult....
    Yeah I support PPC
    Pierre Poilievre for Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How much were they going for?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Yeah I have one wondering how much it’s going for ? Might be up for sale if anyone’s interested. Left handed though. Accurate. No bench rest records but almost .5” groups at 100 with optics and handloads

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I want to say you need a small drill bit or something and you (with the bolt out of the rifle) pull back the cocking piece (edge of the desk, screwdriver, etc) and it should expose a small hole that you insert the drill bit into (nail, pin, etc). You should then be able to spin the firing pin/cocking assembly out of the bolt body and disassemble as normal model 98.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    Okay so dumb question, how does one take the bolt apart for cleaning? I have googled and only found mausers with the wing safety not the side safety and my own 96 mauser is a piece of cake to take apart. This zastava is much more difficult....
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Yeah I have one wondering how much it’s going for ? Might be up for sale if anyone’s interested. Left handed though. Accurate. No bench rest records but almost .5” groups at 100 with optics and handloads
    Caliber?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

9.3x62

What's the feedback like on quality of these rifles, I have a 243 M70 that I function tested with about 10 rounds but never got serious with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarr67 View Post
    What's the feedback like on quality of these rifles, I have a 243 M70 that I function tested with about 10 rounds but never got serious with it.
    Surprisingly accurate. Reliable and tough actions, proper Mauser 98 with the 3rd lug. The triggers are very good as well, highly adjustable.

On the downside, they can be pretty heavy. The fit and finish can also be lacking at times. Not to the degree of affecting function in anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast