Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will my order ship?

When will my order ship?

Hello

I have been waiting since the third of Feb for my order and it still has not shipped. I have contacted the site 3 times with no response. I’m just wondering what it going on? Is there a delay or problem of some kind? I’m not very happy about this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Janeau's Avatar
    Why not call them ?

I will have to today. I was just hoping I could get in touch with them online first if they just need info or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Why not call them ?

What store

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by JTF# View Post
    Hello

I have been waiting since the third of Feb for my order and it still has not shipped. I have contacted the site 3 times with no response. I’m just wondering what it going on? Is there a delay or problem of some kind? I’m not very happy about this.
    Either give us a call, or shoot me an email directly and I will check into it for you.

tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

You are right to try email first so dealers can stay on top of getting orders out, but in my experience with all dealers if you do not get an email response after a couple business days it is best to call.

Dealers are very busy dealing tooth the transfers and questions about them and your email may easily be overlooked or missed.

I have had a couple items that needed attention in all this and in each one a phone call to the dealer or the CFO cleared them up or got me the info i needed quickly.
    An hour late is still on time for people who aren’t coming

understood. i'm not crapping on them. i have had good dealings in the past.
    calling is just harder for me since i don't use a cell i need to make off hours time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gindryden View Post
    You are right to try email first so dealers can stay on top of getting orders out, but in my experience with all dealers if you do not get an email response after a couple business days it is best to call.

Dealers are very busy dealing tooth the transfers and questions about them and your email may easily be overlooked or missed.

I have had a couple items that needed attention in all this and in each one a phone call to the dealer or the CFO cleared them up or got me the info i needed quickly.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Why not call them ?
    So it’s ok for the stores to use CGN as a retail outlet, but not OK for us,as buyers , to inquire about our order.

It was my mistake. I missed an email from them after my purchase. So the issue is cleaned now.

Recently placed one with them for some accessories. Took about 10 calendar days to ship.

Went out their door when I expected to see it coming through mine, but I'm not going to blame them given all the transfers that are finally coming through recently.

They're busy making plenty of others happy that placed their orders WAY before I did!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast