When will my order ship?

JTF#

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 99.5%
213   1   0
Hello

I have been waiting since the third of Feb for my order and it still has not shipped. I have contacted the site 3 times with no response. I’m just wondering what it going on? Is there a delay or problem of some kind? I’m not very happy about this.

Hello

I have been waiting since the third of Feb for my order and it still has not shipped. I have contacted the site 3 times with no response. I’m just wondering what it going on? Is there a delay or problem of some kind? I’m not very happy about this.

Either give us a call, or shoot me an email directly and I will check into it for you.

tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com

You are right to try email first so dealers can stay on top of getting orders out, but in my experience with all dealers if you do not get an email response after a couple business days it is best to call.

Dealers are very busy dealing tooth the transfers and questions about them and your email may easily be overlooked or missed.

I have had a couple items that needed attention in all this and in each one a phone call to the dealer or the CFO cleared them up or got me the info i needed quickly.

understood. i'm not crapping on them. i have had good dealings in the past.
calling is just harder for me since i don't use a cell i need to make off hours time.

You are right to try email first so dealers can stay on top of getting orders out, but in my experience with all dealers if you do not get an email response after a couple business days it is best to call.

Dealers are very busy dealing tooth the transfers and questions about them and your email may easily be overlooked or missed.

I have had a couple items that needed attention in all this and in each one a phone call to the dealer or the CFO cleared them up or got me the info i needed quickly.

Recently placed one with them for some accessories. Took about 10 calendar days to ship.

Went out their door when I expected to see it coming through mine, but I'm not going to blame them given all the transfers that are finally coming through recently.

They're busy making plenty of others happy that placed their orders WAY before I did! ;)

understood. i'm not crapping on them. i have had good dealings in the past.
calling is just harder for me since i don't use a cell i need to make off hours time.
Another white whale ;) I thought I was only one without a cellphone or doesn't use one !:rockOn:

Recently placed one with them for some accessories. Took about 10 calendar days to ship.

Went out their door when I expected to see it coming through mine, but I'm not going to blame them given all the transfers that are finally coming through recently.

They're busy making plenty of others happy that placed their orders WAY before I did! ;)

I won't lie we are are behind. With some travelling and shows certain staff are taken out of the equation making more work for the remainder of the sales staff. When that happens email get delayed, and when that happens people email more so it is a snow ball effect. Also doesn't help one of our warehouse staff took a tumble and shattered a kneecap the other day here.. So that compounds things again.

Stacking problems and delays on top of each other right now..

BUT, we are still plugin away as much as we can for you!

Not a thread I wanted to stumble across after putting in a order last week. Wolverine has always been solid though and they got what I want lol

Back
Top Bottom