Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PC Carbine 9mm

CGN Regular

Ruger PC Carbine 9mm

Hey all!

Is there any sense in buying one of these right now? Would it make more sense to wait and see what happens with the legislation?

CGN frequent flyer
    Tomorrow is not promised

Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeShooter View Post
    Hey all!

Is there any sense in buying one of these right now? Would it make more sense to wait and see what happens with the legislation?
    There is no sense waiting for nonsense!

Ruger's PCC is a fine rifle, consistent 7.5/10 across all aspects imo. Feel lucky that it's on the shelf and available. Make it yours and if you don't get along with it then use its shortcomings to figure out the right PCC priorities for you (then sell the Ruger consignment fast for 10% reduced and buy a niche PCC). Quality item, broad appeal, cheap to feed, easy to sell.
    Last edited by joemanco; 02-24-2023 at 03:12 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ask everyone that missed getting a pistol if waiting to see what the legislation said was a good idea
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Blackcats's Avatar
    Not one but TWO !

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    ask everyone that missed getting a pistol if waiting to see what the legislation said was a good idea
    Exactly. If you want the gun go buy it. Get extra mags, and a pile of ammo. Shoot the hell out of it.

Hey all!

Let me put it this way.

I got my PAL in 2004. Over the years wanted to get my Restricted endorsement and buy a revolver. I could have at any point. But I thought "ah, I could always get one later". Later came, and I went for my Restricted course. By the time I got my verified stamped test results, the handgun freeze was already on.

While I didn't necessarily wait on the government to decide what to do, I still waited, thinking that I can just buy what I wanted later.

Turns out that was one of the worst mistakes I ever made.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can't let them win. If we own them makes it harder to take them away.

CGN Regular
    i'm taking my chances on it

worst case i hope there's a buyback program

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    Hey all!

No, it would not make sense to wait until more gun bans are enacted by corrupt government. That's idiot talk.
    You are interested in this model, get one right now. Better yet get two. That is wisdom.
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast