My Medic Kits Soon To Be Found At ReliableGun.com

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hey CGN,

We are pleased to announce that we are now dealers for MyMedic.com first aid kits.

mymedic.png

I'm in the process of ordering and would love your input on what you would like to see.

lifestyle1_1400x.jpg

Also if you are already on the path, what do you have in your kit?
Whether it be IFAK, Vehicle Kit, Hunting Kit or Home.

I believe that there is a huge overlap with the Shooting Sports, Hunting and Emergency Preparedness Communities ,
our need for general preparedness and I want to help make this gear more accessible.

P.S. All kits that we are bringing in will be with CAT TQ's not RAT's

If you would like to place an order for anything specifically please email me at
Nick@reliablegun.com

Reliable Gun Duck Logo Art 1000px.jpg

Attachments

• mymedic.png
    mymedic.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,908
  • lifestyle1_1400x.jpg
    lifestyle1_1400x.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,967
  • Reliable Gun Duck Logo Art 1000px.jpg
    Reliable Gun Duck Logo Art 1000px.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,964
I would recommend tailoring kits for specific needs. Get the input of experienced paramed guys.

A trauma kit for shooting range/hunting.

A vehicle kit, larger for multiple casualties.

A home kit for boo boo's...you get my drift.

Great news..I've been looking at My Medic but just couldn't justify the shipping charges...Hopefully your prices CDN will be inline with USD. and without the killer shipping costs. In other words I would hope to buy from you plus shipping for less than it would cost for me to buy from MyMedic plus their shipping cost

I tried to find a Canadian brand similar to this but I only ever found cheap outdoor kits or the types you'd have at a business. I do own one of their medium sized kits, MyFAK Mini I think, but I had to import it which shot the price up. So glad to see that you guys will be carrying it. I may well have to get another one, this time one of the larger kits. But the MyFAK mini is a perfect kit for the car, or packed on a bike while out in the woods.

The quality of the items inside are good. Their "Second Skin" bandages are fantastic. Last for like a week on my hand and they got wet, and once they dried out a bit were back to sticking just fine to my hand. I've used their burn stuff as well, after garbing a pot out of the oven like a moron. Worked just fine, and the packaging of it was well done. If anyone's wondering about the quality of the cases they use. I'd say it's top notch stuff, reminds me of a well built Plate carrier but instead of plates it's medical supplies. When compared to similar sized kits from Cabelas, or Sails these cases/bag are far more durable. Overall I've been more then happy with this brands kit and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Edit: Entire reason I wanted one was for hunting camp/range use. I could see many people being into having a kit tailored to that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Not off topic at all.

I completed the Wilderness First Responder course with Coast Wilderness Medical and can not speak highly enough of the experience and skills learned.

I've never heard of those before but they look very useful, the construction medic and trauma kit look very useful.

Back
Top Bottom