Rock Island Armory Traditional 12 GA Single Shotgun in Canada 89.99USD

For the sake of the people buying these I hope the trigger is better than the one on my Turkish Single Shot (a Sinsinati). Its heavy, and while you can make it lighter by adjusting a screw internally you then run the risk of light primer strikes. Ask me how I know... Better yet, ask the f***in' grouse that got away...

I've stopped using mine for hunting. It used to ride shotgun when I was cruising gravel roads, but now that job goes to my 18.5" barreled mossberg. Its a bit heavier and doesn't fold in half, but its more reliable, the trigger is better, and it allows for quick follow up shots for those times where its multiple birds... If I didn't have kids and a 410 adapter for it, I would sell it...

Last edited:
Finally made it to pick mine up at the post office. Surprisingly well machined and put together little shotgun. Came with a lock and choke tool and tubes even. Minus the plastic stock. This is a wonderful little shotgun. Mine has been fired somewhere along the way, but the way i see it... at least it didnt blow up!
Trigger sucks. But what do you do. Take the good with the bad.

Thanks IRG. Im pleased with my cheapo shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom