Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Capture.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5,804
Are you going to be bringing in the factory 10 round mags from Savage?

When I look them up on Savage's website: https://store.savagearms.com/produc...6.5-CRE-SHORT-MATTE-BLUED-10-SHOT.html?cid=20

It says: "NOTE this product is restricted in Canada and the following states: CT"

What am I missing? This isn't a semi auto centre fire... So the 10 rounders shouldn't be "restricted".

If I recall right back in the day these were sold as "Restricted to military and LEOs" unless that's was a marketing move.

I had 3 10 round mags when I had mine

If I recall right back in the day these were sold as "Restricted to military and LEOs" unless that's was a marketing move.

IIRC the leo variant was the 10t-sr in 20”. Shortly after, they offered the 24”, then took away the “leo portion” of the clause.
The p-sr maybe refers to the shorter barrel variant? Regardless, my 24” is way more accurate than i am. I love the thing. I am sure that this rifle would please anyone looking to buy one.

Great price for someone looking for a pretty decent rifle. Tempting even though I don't need one lol

Agreed.

My old Savage 12FV was an absolute tack driver & I should never have sold it! Bought this to fill that void... Liking the detachable mags, that's a plus over the old 12FV with internal mag...

I tried emailing and calling for three days. Sold out while I tried to arrange EMT. Didn't get an answer on the Valmet shipment either and missed those too.

IRUN just doing a stellar job at bringing in reasonably priced goods in our current environment.

I’ve been to slow twice in the last week to give them my money before they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom