Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My dog does not like his new kibble

Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    I do feed that kibble to coyotes.
    That kibble will drastically shorten the life of your pet coyote, use with caution!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 53Izzy744's Avatar
    Someone didnt click the link lol
    Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Cam Pro kibble it a bit too crunchy for my dog. Just as well I don't have a dog.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

There has been a lot of debate recently about our preferred method of home defense.
    Some people talk about the dangers, the licensing, children in the house.
    But I feel it has more to do with responsible ownership and proper training.

There are several different types available and they have changed a little over the years but most have essentially the same effect.
    Some are suited to long distances and others to more confined spaces.
    I have a personal preference for short distance with lots of power.

The Government had banned a few classes, but that's arguably more the result of the owners poor judgement.
    But the un-informed public would rather feel safe, than be informed.

Mine is legally licensed, and the whole family gets to enjoy something we can all do together
    or getting away and having some alone time.

Some say I'm crazy introducing my three year old to it.
    "Its too dangerous, it could just go off and kill someone"
    but I think with a little practice and patience
    we'll get a lot of enjoyment and memorable times spent indoors and outside.

It will help us bond as a family and anyone who says otherwise
    just doesn't like dogs.

Well to get him to eat what you got before you buy different brand and such. Take a mug of hot water and add oxo cube to and pore on dry kibble.That way its not waisted. Also grave powder works to.

Bahahaha, this thread is epic lol

My dogs like ELD kibble

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    I swear, one day the world flipped 180 degrees, and I missed it…you have to laugh…or put plastic down and hang yourself in a closet.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    Bahahaha, this thread is epic lol

My dogs like ELD kibble
    I swear, I had no idea my review would turn into this thread but I’ll gladly take it.

What’s the ballistic coefficient of your dogs poops?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhealey View Post
    Hey, I had friends with a similar issue with a German pointer and advised they switch to feeding their dog raw meat! It worked out amazingly for them moving from kibble and they noticed overall improvements for their dog as well.

This comes from my own experience with my Austrian Sheppard. Raw chicken ground up with cartilage and all and I add blueberry, butternut squash or carrots depending on what’s available. Depending on where you can find it it’s almost the same as a large bag of high end kibble and my dog is always amped for breakfast and dinner. Some pro’s listed below!

- really small poops that disintegrate within a day or two (just leftover calcium)
    - coat is really healthy and shiny and sheds slightly less than before
    - less crazy energy and is usually mellow after eating from digestion
    - can be kept frozen for as long as you need and even fed to them frozen if your dogs big enough.

Honestly many others to list but those are some big ones. Only con is that you have to prepare the meals with quite a bit more effort than ready to go kibble. But your dog will appreciate it.
    My dog was only eating cast bullets for a while but I was hoping to improve accuracy of his poops as they were pretty inconsistent across the yard. Since I switched him to Speer points I’ve had less penetration and they’ve been easier to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetandskrrt View Post
    My dog was only eating cast bullets for a while but I was hoping to improve accuracy of his poops as they were pretty inconsistent across the yard. Since I switched him to Speer points I’ve had less penetration and they’ve been easier to clean up.
    * Speer Spitzer point bullets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast