Thread: Wolverine Supplies

Wolverine Supplies

Edit: Great service. Thank you
    Last edited by Magatron; 03-03-2023 at 04:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    They're closed for inventory on Monday/Tuesday, maybe they've already started? Do they have a voicemail, and if so did you leave a message?

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...e-Hours-Update

Also what does ATTs have to do with anything? Or do you mean transfer notifications?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    **Not a rant - just trying to get a hold of someone**

Hi, I know you guys must be busy, but I've tried calling everyday this week and I made one last call right before posting this message. There is never an answer.

I sent an email 4 days ago and a follow up email earlier today with both my ATTs attached and still haven't received a response or any acknowledgement that anyone has received it.

Today I tried leaving a message on Tysons extension directly, but his mailbox is full and can't accept any new messages.

Can someone please tell me how can I get a hold of anyone to find out when my orders will ship? My ATTs have been in over a week and there has been no response from anyone. Not sure where to turn or what to do, so I figured hopefully someone from wolverine will read this here. Can someone help me please.

And before anyone on this forum starts to complain, I want to be clear that wolverine supplies has always given me top notch service. This is not a complaint, just can't seem to find any other way to get a hold of anyone and I’m not sure where to turn.
    Nope we are still open today but have some staff absences due to illness and other issues making us a bit behind and busy on the phones right now. Give me a call at extension 242 and I can look into this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_Wolverine View Post
    Nope we are still open today but have some staff absences due to illness and other issues making us a bit behind and busy on the phones right now. Give me a call at extension 242 and I can look into this for you.

Your quick response to this post and our conversation on the phone is much appreciated. Thank you.

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    Your quick response to this post and our conversation on the phone is much appreciated. Thank you.
    My pleasure