Any Interest in a Complete Barrel Drop-On Kit for the TUF-22 / Ruger Takedown ?

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
We have had a few inquiries about getting in some Magpul X-22 Backpacker forends to sell with our Takedown barrels so you could have a couple different length barrels that would be easily and quickly swapped out. Pretty good idea I think. We would sell out Takedown barrels ,complete with the attachment mechanism on the barrel and installed into a X-22 Backpacker forends.

https://magpul.com/x-22-backpacker-forend.html?mp_global_color=118

Good idea ? Bad idea ? Let me think on it idea ?

Any idea as to ballpark price?

I think most people interested in a takedown barrel would be interested in this, because it will require the mechanism and a foreend anyway. Having a spare setup like that and being able to choose between the factory configuration and a spare of different length and sighting system would be awesome: one for hunting, the other for backpacking/trap line.

We have had a few inquiries about getting in some Magpul X-22 Backpacker forends to sell with our Takedown barrels so you could have a couple different length barrels that would be easily and quickly swapped out. Pretty good idea I think. We would sell out Takedown barrels ,complete with the attachment mechanism on the barrel and installed into a X-22 Backpacker forends.

https://magpul.com/x-22-backpacker-forend.html?mp_global_color=118

Good idea ? Bad idea ? Let me think on it idea ?

Yes… With 12.5” carbon steel barrel pls…

Depending on cost I would be interested

Well the forends themselves are not alot, it's the barrel / attachment block that are the money. I will price it all out when I have a moment and let you guys know. In the meantime I will order up the parts and get it going.

The Magpul Optics Mount is just a tiny bit of rail that looks very much like it's meant for a red dot. I'm wondering if anyone has successfully put a cantilever scope mount on one. Or is that really a job for the Dlask rail? Might be yet another reason to have one of each.

Back
Top Bottom