Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Interest in a Complete Barrel Drop-On Kit for the TUF-22 / Ruger Takedown ?

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    The Magpul Optics Mount is just a tiny bit of rail that looks very much like it's meant for a red dot. I'm wondering if anyone has successfully put a cantilever scope mount on one. Or is that really a job for the Dlask rail? Might be yet another reason to have one of each.
    It's for red dots, not scopes.

Yeah the optics was my concern for this, have a dlask 12.5 barrel already for my TD but when swapping would like the option be there to add optics as well, go from the 12.5 with a red dot, to say a longer 16-18 with a magnified optic. Have it all offered as a packaged rather then having to buy separately, would be convenient.
    LEGALIZE SUPPRESSORS

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman6067 View Post
    Yeah the optics was my concern for this, have a dlask 12.5 barrel already for my TD but when swapping would like the option be there to add optics as well, go from the 12.5 with a red dot, to say a longer 16-18 with a magnified optic. Have it all offered as a packaged rather then having to buy separately, would be convenient.
    This was my plan when I started the thread here. To be able to have a 9" or 12.5" and then be able to quick swap it out for a 16.5" or 18.5" in 2 seconds flat.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I'd be so excited to have an extra short stainless barrel in my carry bag for it that I can just slap on.

And just like that I've ordered a bunch of these forends in all different colours. Once they arrive we will post them here as well as on our website. These will be an option when buying a complete TUF-22TD so you can have one rifle with two different barrel set ups ( : !!
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hey Leigh, do you have the guts that go inside the block? That is what I need. G

Quote Originally Posted by DRail View Post
    Hey Leigh, do you have the guts that go inside the block? That is what I need. G
    Yes we do but they are all matched to the blocks themselves. We will only be selling them as a complete kit.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Doh, I stripped the takedown bits and installed them on the CF barrel I bought from you last fall but I too would love to buy those bits again so I could go back and forth between the 12.5" barrel and the factory 16" heavy barrel that was on the 10/22 from the factory.

I need to look into a source for those in Canada some day.

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    Doh, I stripped the takedown bits and installed them on the CF barrel I bought from you last fall but I too would love to buy those bits again so I could go back and forth between the 12.5" barrel and the factory 16" heavy barrel that was on the 10/22 from the factory.

I need to look into a source for those in Canada some day.
    We will be selling kits of both the receiver front end bits as well as the block and barrels attachment bits. Give me a few days to get these up and on the website.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We will be selling kits of both the receiver front end bits as well as the block and barrels attachment bits. Give me a few days to get these up and on the website.

That would be absolutely awesome!

I'll keep watching for updates.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123