Thread: Mossberg Field and Slug Combo

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

Mossberg Field and Slug Combo

We have received a few Mossberg 500 combos- These ones have a rifled slug barrel with attached cantilever scope mount, as well as a vent rib barrel with interchangeable chokes! Rounding out the combo are two different cheek risers for the rear stock, to allow use of the included scope. We had previously only seen the "Camp and Field" combos.

Name:  F-MB-58244.jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  37.7 KB

https://www.westernmetal.ca/product/...pe-f-mb-58244/

Take a look!

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    What is the optic?
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

I assume it's this:

"Reliability and versatility at and affordable price, the Mossberg® 500 Field/Deer Pump Shotgun Combo is the fantastic sporting package that you've been waiting for. The Field and Deer is the perfect choice for a hunter that needs lightweight versatility packed into one gun. It's easy handling and easy to operate and it has a quick swing on the target. This combo features a 24" fully rifled barrel that includes a cantilever optic mount and a Dead Ringer 2.5x20mm scope. The rifled barrel is exactly what you need to take on medium to large sized game such as deer and hogs. It also comes with a 26" field barrel that has a bead sight for doves, ducks or upland game. A dual comb stock will give you the proper fit and eye to sight alignment. The receiver design features positive steel to steel bolt lock-up, dual extractors and an anti-jam elevator. Combine this with dual action bars for smooth operation and flawless performance. Get the 500 Field and Deer Combo and have the best of both worlds with a pump shotgun that's ready for anything!"
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

Back in stock, one more combo has arrived.

Just received a few similar combos: Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Field and Slug combo, wood stocks. 3.5" chamber. No optic or cantilever mount on this one, iron sights.

Name:  ultimag combo.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  15.1 KB

https://www.westernmetal.ca/product/...hot-0902-1598/

Restock on the scoped combo!

Sold out of the Ulti-Mag, a few scoped combos remain.