Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NOW AVAILABLE - Bren 2 MS Non-Restricted Barrel Pre-Order from Dlask Arms Corp.

On the other end of things.....If I have the 18.5" barrel, could I buy an 8 or 11" barrel? Assuming, of course, that I would go through the proper registration procedure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CWallEh View Post
    On the other end of things.....If I have the 18.5" barrel, could I buy an 8 or 11" barrel? Assuming, of course, that I would go through the proper registration procedure.
    Rifle barrels are not regulated. You don't have to go through any procedure to buy one, only within 30 days if you install it on your rifle.

Put an ad up on the EE, I'm sure there are people that have converted their guns to NR that have short barrels they don't know what to do with.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Here is my 7.62 that came with 14” barrel but now converted to NR with Dlask barrel.

Attachment 662794
    Is that the 13.8 hbi handguard?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Is that the 13.8 hbi handguard?
    Yea it is
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So would Dlask being doing the install and conversion or would Matstar?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    So would Dlask being doing the install and conversion or would Matstar?
    This is if you have one of the currently available restricted models and want to convert it to non restricted class with a new barrel.

It has nothing to do with pre-orders for NR rifles that may show up eventually from the CZ UB factory

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Edit: wrong thread
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Hey Leigh! My apologies in advance if this isn't the appropriate place to ask, but I'm curious about the details of the barrels you'll be using for the Marstar re-barrels they are offering right now. I know the whole thing is pretty fresh so a lot of the details might not be ironed out just yet, but I'd appreciate any info you're able to pass along!

Quote Originally Posted by mbk View Post
    Hey Leigh! My apologies in advance if this isn't the appropriate place to ask, but I'm curious about the details of the barrels you'll be using for the Marstar re-barrels they are offering right now. I know the whole thing is pretty fresh so a lot of the details might not be ironed out just yet, but I'd appreciate any info you're able to pass along!
    This is our thread, not Marstar's. I will refer you all to them to answer any questions regarding the rifles they are selling.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not quite. 8in and 11in in 5.56/.223 are SHORT and the 16in is HB LONG (heavy barrel). There is no 14in 5.56/.223 as far as i know. That length is for the 7.62x39 model.
    So, if I understand this correctly, the 16" has a heavier profile barrel and as such the gas block size will be different meaning that it cannot accept a thinner profile barrel like would be fitted to the 8" / 11"?

If this is the case then the 8" / 11" would have a smaller gas block to fit on the thinner profile non heavy barrel?

Could the conversions from 8" or 11" inches end up being overgassed with the longer NR barrel? If so can anything be done to negate this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast