Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOW AVAILABLE - Bren 2 MS Non-Restricted Barrel Pre-Order from Dlask Arms Corp.

NOW AVAILABLE - Bren 2 MS Non-Restricted Barrel Pre-Order from Dlask Arms Corp.

You heard right, we have obtained a small number of 5.56/.223 barrel blanks and will be sending them to the shop for CNC turning today. These will be available in two different gas lengths, long and short in quantities of only five each.

The way this will work is that you will be pre-paying in full for the length you choose. The payment is NON-REFUNDABLE. We can guarantee we deliver a barrel but we cannot guarantee what the now proven Chinese Communist Puppets will do with our gun laws so you will be taking a flyer if you purchase one.

I would suggest that if you *just* bought a rifle and you live in say....Ontario, then you may want to think twice as it may take you 6-8 months just to get the transfer and who knows what will happen in that time frame. Booo.

Gentlemen, feel free to call and order yourself a little bit of freedom and let's get those bad boys off the books.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

just want to confirm something:

8 & 11" Brens are the "short" system and then the 14 & 16.5" Brens are the "long".

Some confirmation would aid in knowing what to order.
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    just want to confirm something:

8 & 11" Brens are the "short" system and then the 14 & 16.5" Brens are the "long".

Some confirmation would aid in knowing what to order.
    Not quite. 8in and 11in in 5.56/.223 are SHORT and the 16in is HB LONG (heavy barrel). There is no 14in 5.56/.223 as far as i know. That length is for the 7.62x39 model.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

IRG brought some 5.56 in 14”, but after that, they only offered 8, 11 and 16, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    IRG brought some 5.56 in 14”, but after that, they only offered 8, 11 and 16, as far as I know.
    Well there you go, I stand corrected. We have never had one so I'm guessing they are the black sheep of the family for CZ.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Further to what Eduardo said, the 14" Barrel length is considered the "Rifle" length and the 11" and 8" Barrels are "Carbine" length. Here is my 14", one of a few in Canada since last June:

Mark C

Thexy !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I bought 2 from IRG 556 11 inch and a 9 inch 7.62, can i get non restricted barrels for both?

Quote Originally Posted by dyeman123 View Post
    I bought 2 from IRG 556 11 inch and a 9 inch 7.62, can i get non restricted barrels for both?
    If you hurry and call for the 5.56. As for the 7.63x39 I have 5 barrels left and in stock now, find them here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bre...ask-arms-corp/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    If you hurry and call for the 5.56. As for the 7.63x39 I have 5 barrels left and in stock now, find them here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bre...ask-arms-corp/
    Here is my 7.62 that came with 14” barrel but now converted to NR with Dlask barrel.

Name:  0F1F55B3-62E8-4544-BDCA-7F3DCA718606.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  33.3 KB
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast