Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ++UPDATE++ Complete TUF-22TD Rifle Builds Available ONLY at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    I had to Google who Cletus might be.

Will you be re-stocking item SKU: DAC12791b any time soon?
    If not I'll probably order one of these TD's and deal with the receiver scope mount "issues"

I just dug out an old crossbow scope.
    IIRC it has 4" eye relief. I know the cross-hairs will be thicker and the elevation markings useless but will it work on the cantilever barrel mount? I simply don't see reddots clearly anymore......

Leigh, any chance you can post a pic with the muzzle loader scope mounted on your TD?
    Last edited by johNTO; 03-13-2023 at 09:20 PM.
    joi gin

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    This is one of the best little .22 scopes I've used simply because of the great eye relief :

Attachment 664190
    What is the scope . PM if you want

Thanks
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    I had to Google who Cletus might be.

Will you be re-stocking item SKU: DAC12791b any time soon?
    If not I'll probably order one of these TD's and deal with the receiver scope mount "issues"

I just dug out an old crossbow scope.
    IIRC it has 4" eye relief. I know the cross-hairs will be thicker and the elevation markings useless but will it work on the cantilever barrel mount? I simply don't see reddots clearly anymore......

Leigh, any chance you can post a pic with the muzzle loader scope mounted on your TD?
    I don't have one on a Takedown rifle. The only Takedown I own has a 9in barrel so....yeah, a Trijicon MRO sits on it. The scope I posted a pic of is a Nikon Inline XR. I got one in silver for my daughter's .22 and liked it so much I sourced another for my son in the camo option. For the money they are amazing for a cheap little optic with a great field of view and a full five inches of eye relief. It's a Nikon as well so the glass is above par for the money in my opinion.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Thanks again Leigh.....email sent.
    joi gin

Hey Leigh....got the rifle a few days ago and it looks fantastic! Super fast shipping.
    The sum of all the parts turned out much better than I thought and feels great in my hands. Also, you were right that Magpul does OD green the best. It looks awesome! Glad I went with it
    joi gin

Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    Hey Leigh....got the rifle a few days ago and it looks fantastic! Super fast shipping.
    The sum of all the parts turned out much better than I thought and feels great in my hands. Also, you were right that Magpul does OD green the best. It looks awesome! Glad I went with it
    Did they call you after you sent them an email? I haven't heard anything from them yet since I sent the email.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Did they call you after you sent them an email? I haven't heard anything from them yet since I sent the email.
    I sent an email to confirm my order and followed up with a phone call. Spoke with Leigh and he took care of everything.
    Had the rifle within a week. Last I checked the FDE stock and 9"TD barrels were sold out....

Here's my 50yd plinker.
    The items I added from the Basic build was a BX trigger drop-in kit and a Vortex RD on a 10MOA rail.
    Last edited by johNTO; 04-03-2023 at 07:45 PM.
    joi gin

Quick update.....
    There was a comment that the barrel appears to be sitting "high" on the fore-stock at the muzzle end (see above pic).
    It was suggested that I remove the barrel from the fore-stock and look for a "button" near the front of the grip that is making contact with the barrel.
    Lo-and-behold there was one and it got removed. The fore-stock now looks levelled with the barrel.

I'm guessing the "button" is there to support standard profile barrels......

Last edited by johNTO; 11-05-2023 at 11:09 AM. Reason: pic added
    joi gin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234