AGILITE Tactical Gear

SDTAC

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are now carring Agilite! Plate Carriers, Packs, Helmet Covers and more.
If you want something not carried on the website, just send us an email at info@sdtac.ca and we'll hook you up!

_____

Nous offrons maintenant Agilite! Vestes tactique, sac à dos, couvre casque et plus encore.
Si vous voulez quelque chose non disponible sur le site web, juste à nous envoyé un courriel à info@sdtac.ca et nous vous ferons une commande spécial.

Last edited:
Interesting. So are they too bulky? The K19 looks quality / well thought out with lots of padding / good features.

Think I will wait / do a little more research on each. Both are good looking kit and I can see myself picking one of them up.

K19 is inherently a poor design with a shoddy cummerbund system/design, the over use of padding that traps sweat and causes prickly heat (your sweat crystalizes in your pores if there's not enough airflow to dry and causes micro scratches and tears and becomes extremely painful) if used over long durations and extremely bulky due to this over padding
not to mention the buckles are roc, not first spear so they have a tendency to be weaker and break under impact more often than not. Also last I've seen the k19s were made in Thailand and there's reference photos online of the stitches starting to wear and break under normal use. There's a reason Israeli sof uses crye carriers instead of "domestic" designs just as much as they would prefer ar15s over their x95s. If agilite does anything correct it's marketing.

If you guys are looking for a carrier to feel comfortable while wearing a lot of stuff and bearing a lot of weight, most of that action comes from the cummerbund not the padding, I would look into structural cummerbunds and plate carriers that support those, examples of these are the axl advanced equinox cummerbund or the crye offerings like the spc cummerbund or the avs harness system. Other wise most people don't need that weight bearing capabilities and better off with a lower profile carrier that allows better movement.

Whats different / better about the K Zero?

It looks more compact / minimal - is that it?

Yeah. More minimalist in a lot of ways compare to the K19 (less Molle on the front and slim down shoulder pads). Will be available in 2 sizes to accomodate small/medium & large plates.

The K-Zero just landed.

Available right now!

I've looked at a bunch of rigs and the Agilites are the ones that most catch my eye.

The K19 looks awesome but seems bulky so the K Zero may have an edge there. Long shot but do you happen to know if Agilite plans to offer the K Zero in black multicam like the K19?

Untitleddesign-2020-05-06T105949.596_1_600x600.png

Can you bring in their Gloves?

I've looked at a bunch of rigs and the Agilites are the ones that most catch my eye.

The K19 looks awesome but seems bulky so the K Zero may have an edge there. Long shot but do you happen to know if Agilite plans to offer the K Zero in black multicam like the K19?

Maybe down the line but not at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom