Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Newly approved NR SPC9 from B+T !!!

Quote Originally Posted by db17 View Post
    Howdy gents!
    I just received my SPC9 and the upper is very noticeably dark blue while the rest of the rifle is black. Is anyone else's rifle like this?
    It is likely the difference when the anodizing took on the alloy of the receiver, in comparison to the handguard alloy and the polymer lower. They will all differ a few shades in the receiver, but some maybe more noticeable than others, especially in different lighting.

If you have any additional concerns please reach out to our service department or fire us an email.
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

When is the next shipppment of spc9?

Quote Originally Posted by johnthk View Post
    When is the next shipppment of spc9?
    I’ve been on a pre-order for a while and a few weeks ago I checked in and was told hopefully mid-January.

Hey Wolverine, how do we score the ambi top charting handle B&T came out with?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    I’ve been on a pre-order for a while and a few weeks ago I checked in and was told hopefully mid-January.
    sweet, cant wait for the spc9 nr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    When’s the next next shipment of the spc9 coming? Also is the spc223 coming anytime soon?

We receive shipments from B&T every couple months, but most product goes to fill backorders. If you want one, I would recommend getting a backorder in through us or another dealer in Canada.

As far as I am aware, SPC223's have not gone into full production in Switzerland yet, so we will be waiting for that, then FRT approval. I expect It will be a while. :/ We will have them on the way as soon as we can get our hands on them though!
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaWolverine View Post
    We receive shipments from B&T every couple months, but most product goes to fill backorders. If you want one, I would recommend getting a backorder in through us or another dealer in Canada.

As far as I am aware, SPC223's have not gone into full production in Switzerland yet, so we will be waiting for that, then FRT approval. I expect It will be a while. :/ We will have them on the way as soon as we can get our hands on them though!
    Wow so we can still import the SPC223 after bill C21?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXDD View Post
    Wow so we can still import the SPC223 after bill C21?
    It was produced as long ago as 2 years ago as a prototype so it should be good to go. Tfbtv did a video on it back then.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112