Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Newly approved NR SPC9 from B+T !!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofthepine View Post
    I don't think I'm that patient. I don't need or want any more Glock lowers but apparently Wolverine doesn't feel there is any Market for them. I asked to get one also.
    The majority want a Glock lower ....I have an APC9 with the B&t lower and the only part I dislike is the BT mags. Flimsy, fragile, will cut you if you don’t pay attention when loading them....and expensive.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    The majority want a Glock lower ....I have an APC9 with the B&t lower and the only part I dislike is the BT mags. Flimsy, fragile, will cut you if you don’t pay attention when loading them....and expensive.
    Also, isn’t it 10 rounds for Glock lower and only 5 rounds for B&T lower?

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post

I'm with you on that. I swore to never buy proprietary mags ever again. I got burned being stuck with MPX mags that I can no longer use.
    Last edited by ScorpionJ; 06-11-2023 at 06:46 PM.

While I get everyone's reasoning behind B&T mags vs. Glock mags. The only real draw for me is the 10 round limit and durability. Aesthetically, and ergonomically speaking I like the B&T mag version. The feed lips are pretty sharp.
    I have B&T Mags because all the guns come with them. I also have 2 Glock lowers sitting in my safe not on guns. If the lower wasn't removable then Glock would make more sense for me. But it is removable.
    If it is your first B&T gun the go Glock. There really isn't a wrong choice. I was just pointing out that there is definitely a market for both. I only went Glock because I already have both and was only given the option of Glock.

The 5 round limit on B&T mags is why I was happy to get the Glock lower. I did a quick search to see if there are 10 round B&T mags available but it seems like there aren't or are rare

That Aimpoint T1 is a tough pill to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by deric View Post
    That Aimpoint T1 is a tough pill to swallow.
    Agreed. Forced to buy a 1000 optic at full price so you can either use it or sell it for 60% what you paid for it because the market for aimpoint T1's is so saturated.

I'm starting to get the itch...does it accept all Glock 9mm magazines? I don't own a Glock so I have no idea which glock magazine fits. Will aftermarket magazines that fit Glock, also fit this (e.g. Magpul)

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Do these still have the 100% useless bolt serrations made for a forward assist it doesn't have?
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Reviews? Assuming they run pretty much flawless?