Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE May 25/23++ Derya TM-22 Extended Charging Handles Now Ready Dlask Arms Corp.

++UPDATE May 25/23++ Derya TM-22 Extended Charging Handles Now Ready Dlask Arms Corp.

Hey all, so I have 200x of our extended charging handles coming in for the TM-22. This is a custom steel body and our over size TUF-22 bolt knob. Here is a pic of the sample on our rifle :

Name:  TM22 chrging.jpg
Views: 1800
Size:  97.3 KB

Estimated price for this is $49.99 and you will have a choice of : Black, Silver, Gold, Blue or Red.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Sweet, I’ll add it to my barrel order. Thanks guys

These are not ready yet. I have them being turned and by the time they are then deburred and blued it will be at least 2-3 weeks.

I will post on this thread once they are ready and will have a link to them on the website. Standby....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Wasn’t pushing you guys. Just meant when the barrels are ready I’ll get the handle also. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by brant View Post
    Wasn’t pushing you guys. Just meant when the barrels are ready I’ll get the handle also. Cheers
    It's cool man, I just wanted to clarify as it was a bit confusing as to whether these were ready now or not ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Looks good compared to the puny OEM charge handle on my Derya. I'll buy one of these when they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDangerous View Post
    Looks good compared to the puny OEM charge handle on my Derya. I'll buy one of these when they are available.
    These are almost finished and will only need bluing to be ready for sale. In about two weeks I will post here with a link to them on our website for purchase. Available in all five of the colours we make our TUF-22/ 10-22 charging handles in : Red, Blue, Silver, Gold and Black.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Annnnnnd here they are folks, the new Dlask Arms Corp. extended charging handles for the DERYA TM-22 rifle !

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...a-tm-22-rifle/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Annnnnnd here they are folks, the new Dlask Arms Corp. extended charging handles for the DERYA TM-22 rifle !

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...a-tm-22-rifle/
    WhooHoo!!! Order 39081 placed for 2 black charging handles

Thanks for the chat Leigh & the birdcage with crush washer to!

DLASK for the win!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Ordered 2, excited to try it out. Cheers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast