Thread: Small Furry Things in Alberia...

Small Furry Things in Alberia...

So I have a little road trip planned for the beginning of July. Going from Vancouver to Weyburn and back and I would like to try a little gopher whackin'.

Can any of you fine fellas tell me a good spot to do this ? I plan to take Hwy. 1 all the way so hopefully somewhere along that route. Any real world help is appreciated !

Thanks guys,

Leigh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I can probably help you out assuming I'm free on your dates. SW Sask, several options anywhere from 2-12 miles of the #1, private land. July isn't prime gopher season, but will still be some to be had. PM me if interested.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

PM'd
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    im not to far off the #1 aswell. depending on what kinda year it is for them im sure i could help out aswell
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Well I will make sure I have some extra ammo then ! I'm pretty excited to do that. We make gopher guns for people every day but I have never hunted any and it's KILLING me, lol. . .

Fingers crossed it's a decent year for them. (or not for the farmers of course...)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com