Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: HERA H6 Rifle .223 Rem 18" Non-Restricted - COMING SOON!

yo this thing looks dope! lol !

To me it looks like an FG42 swapped fluids with a Musket and was brought up under a completely different religion, the bolt action

weird... and I kinda like it

Just to piss off the haters I'm gonna buy one and put one of those KCI dual-drum mags in it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Different, but I will buy one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post
    Also, having the mag at the side allows you to have the mag and trigger group at the same place along the gun, so it can be effectively a few inches shorter (or a longer barrel and same OAL).

Side loading is common on little known guns like the M60 (or most things chain fed) its a very effective system.

Also cool that they use typical ar mags. Overall looks like they put some pretty extensive thoughts into it.

The stock looks pretty weird, but each to their own. Price wise, theres no reason a bolt should be cheaper than a semi-auto, so if people are willing to pay the cash for a wcr or m10, I bet it will sell ok. Overall not a huge market for it in canada, but the range monkeys in their tacomas will like it (and their boyfriends too).
    It doesn't look like the took advantage of the magazine placement to make the action shorter though? Maybe by a TINY bit, but certainly not to the extent of say, the FG42.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickDraw16 View Post
    Pretty different philosophy of use between the Sten and whatever this abomination is.
    I’d also be concerned about magwell blow out in case of a failure. At least with a standard mag configuration, the blowout is directed down and away from the shooter, not directly across their visage, as is the case with this rifle.
    And lastly, good luck tracking a target that’s running from left to right with a magazine blocking half your FOV.

Unsurprisingly, this was developed by Germans. I guess they decided to take their incredibly overcomplicated automobile design philosophies and apply them to firearms as well.
    A LMG has a different philosophy of use compared to a bolt action rifle? Are you sure? That doesn't sound right to me....

Of course they're different. Doesn't mean they can't apply the same reasoning to specific design choices.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Just to piss off the haters I'm gonna buy one and put one of those KCI dual-drum mags in it.
    With a whopping 5 rnd capacity !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Smile Cue the......

Chrome lined??? Any other colors??? Does it come in left hand??? .300 black out would be sweet!!!

As soon as I seen the side loaded mag I didn’t like it. After watching the video and some thinking it kinda grew on me. I think I would enjoy it if I had one.

put a 120 rnd drum on it
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary