Coming to Canada NR Kel-Tec CMR30

These are in Canada and will be updated on the Canadian site tomorrow once the inventory is transferred.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Where would one find the proper factory stock? The one with this gun is a deal killer and since IRG is not giving us the option of having the original to work with (i.e pin, weld, make a block, whatever) it's a rock/hard place situation.

Where would one find the proper factory stock? The one with this gun is a deal killer and since IRG is not giving us the option of having the original to work with (i.e pin, weld, make a block, whatever) it's a rock/hard place situation.

It comes down to classification. They needed to 3D print the stock to make the OAL NR. Putting the old stock on it makes it restricted... That's a deal killer for most.

It comes down to classification. They needed to 3D print the stock to make the OAL NR. Putting the old stock on it makes it restricted... That's a deal killer for most.

If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I would rather sink a bolt into the proper stock or whatever of the many other options a person would have rather than have that ugly and certainly 3D printed feeling stock.

They bring it in with their stock as NR and provide the original for those who would rather do as I said. It seems they'd rather police us instead. Reminds me of NS not selling Tavor SBR kits to most people because they could only be used illegally (in their heads at least).

If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make.

The original stock can be reduced under the OAL, and the firearm would have to be registered upon import.

If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make.

Not how the RCMP viewed jt, that is why the last current import the deemed (along with Dlask) to still be restricted and why this route came to be

Back
Top Bottom