Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Canada NR Kel-Tec CMR30

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    You can purchase any CMR-30 off www.irunguns.com that is restricted and purchase the NR stock kit for 50.00USD. We will install it in AZ and when it comes to Canada it will be Non Restricted.

Here is the link to the stock. https://www.irunguns.com/product/nr-...conversion-kit

Please keep in mind you will not be receiving the factory stock if you decide to make it Non Restricted.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Looks like 3D printed...?

Where would one find the proper factory stock? The one with this gun is a deal killer and since IRG is not giving us the option of having the original to work with (i.e pin, weld, make a block, whatever) it's a rock/hard place situation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Where would one find the proper factory stock? The one with this gun is a deal killer and since IRG is not giving us the option of having the original to work with (i.e pin, weld, make a block, whatever) it's a rock/hard place situation.
    It comes down to classification. They needed to 3D print the stock to make the OAL NR. Putting the old stock on it makes it restricted... That's a deal killer for most.
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    It comes down to classification. They needed to 3D print the stock to make the OAL NR. Putting the old stock on it makes it restricted... That's a deal killer for most.
    Literally this right here ^^^^;
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I would rather sink a bolt into the proper stock or whatever of the many other options a person would have rather than have that ugly and certainly 3D printed feeling stock.

They bring it in with their stock as NR and provide the original for those who would rather do as I said. It seems they'd rather police us instead. Reminds me of NS not selling Tavor SBR kits to most people because they could only be used illegally (in their heads at least).

If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make.
    The original stock can be reduced under the OAL, and the firearm would have to be registered upon import.
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If it is incapable of being reduced under the OAL limit doesn't matter what stock is on there. I think you missed the point I was trying to make.
    Not how the RCMP viewed jt, that is why the last current import the deemed (along with Dlask) to still be restricted and why this route came to be
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

These are currently in Canada and ready to ship out.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

This is nice

Has anyone used this version of the CMR-30 yet? How is the stock? It looks shorter than when the original is fully extended?
    CSSA and CCFR member

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast