Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Canada NR Kel-Tec CMR30

I haven't shoot it, stock looks nicer in person than in photo. Don't have original to compare with but feels just right fully extended.

The NR version of the CMR30 took over 3 years to finalize and receive a NR FRT.

There was a lot of confusion and changes in interpterion of the laws and or thought process as people retired and move to other divisions within the RCMP or SFSS.

In order to be 100% compliant and receive approval it was argued and determined that the stock had to be purpose built by a licensed US Manufacture for the CMR30, added to that it needed to be
    installed and imported into Canada as such.

Persistence over came resistance and here we are today.

The following are pictures of the NR stock and front sling mount, please keep in mind the pictures don't do the stock justice. We designed the stock for use with a sling as the factory stock does not allow the use of one.

We have also included a front sling mount to run a two point system.

You will not receive the factory stock when purchasing the NON Restricted rifle.

If the factory stock is what you are looking for please purchase a restricted rifle and add the NON restricted stock. The rifle will be transferred as a restricted firearm and you will be responsible to have the status changed.

Please understand we are not policing you as someone has commented previously, we are just removing IRUNGUNS liability should someone decide to swap stocks without changing the firearms legal classification.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  76.4 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  80.1 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  51.6 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  115.3 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  96.7 KB
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 04-20-2023 at 08:27 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

would like to thank irg for including the original ,canadian edition ,buyers with a free stock upgrade .

Looks pretty sweet, although 3D printed. But….. count me in for one!

Quote Originally Posted by briggo View Post
    would like to thank irg for including the original ,canadian edition ,buyers with a free stock upgrade .
    How was your stock replacement? Mine looks like it wants to split along the print lines and the pin that retains it can't make it through the other side. Not thrilled, but it was free.

stock replacement finish is good ,no issues on mine.lined up the holes on the new stock and the metal frame,ran a equal size driil to roll pin through ,refitted original pin and equalled the shortness of the pin on each side.

Keltec knows our dilemma. George Kelgren has always been about innovation. They could make a tiny investment in a proprietary mag and it could legally hold 30, 45, 60, 120.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

You can PM us a picture. Kel-Tec doesn't jig the stock rails, we are finding we have to adjust the file on every batch of rifles we receive. I would recommend if you have purchased or received a replacement stock please run a drill and align the holes.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    How was your stock replacement? Mine looks like it wants to split along the print lines and the pin that retains it can't make it through the other side. Not thrilled, but it was free.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The CMR-30 is no longer on your canadian store web page, has it been pulled or just out of stock?
    I noticed the US store still has the black version.

We are currently sold out in Canada and all allocation on this export is also sold out. Please order the NR version off the US site to ensure you get one.

The inventory on www.irunguns.com will be updated by the end of this week.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by furet View Post
    The CMR-30 is no longer on your canadian store web page, has it been pulled or just out of stock?
    I noticed the US store still has the black version.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast