Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Defender CCW red dot available now

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Smile Vortex Defender CCW red dot available now

Vortex Defender CCW Red Dot
    available in 6 or 3 MOA

This new red dot from Vortex is an answer to a lot of peoples questions for a high quality durable, yet affordable micro footprint (Shield RMS) red dot. Not only does it offer direct mounting to the designed footprint, it also includes a weaver/picatinny rail mount for those wanting to mount it to a standard rail instead. Motion activated with a 14 hour auto-shutoff feature you can be sure it'll be ready when called for.

There's only 2 questions. What size dot do you prefer, and how many do you want?

Click on the image below to see them online and make your choice! Or come visit and see them for yourself.

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Regular
    3 moa is the right answer

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Preach!
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

CGN Regular
    I’d like to see the picatinny mount if possible. Can’t find it anywhere on the net.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    I’d like to see the picatinny mount if possible. Can’t find it anywhere on the net.
    Google image brings up tons of pics of it mounted on the picatinny mount, I dont want to link those pictures here because this is a dealers thread and the pics are not from them.

If it helps I have sent you links to pictures in a PM

Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    If you read the specs on the Vortex site, it includes a picatinny mount in the box.

CGN Regular
    Why 3 moa over 6? Thought 6 would be enough for pistols?

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    To me, 3 is large enough for quick acquisition. Then it comes down to aim small, miss small.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

CGN frequent flyer
    I picked up a 6 moa, great optic and I doubt anyone will find better bang for the buck.

Don’t have one of these, but have the aimpoint and have had 2 Leupold delta points for years. This size red dot is perfect. Have used it on shotguns, carbines, 10/22’s, and pistols. 3 MOA is the right answer, and I’d buy this size form factor over the aimpoint h-1 size (which I also have).

At first, I thought they were too small for a primary optic on a long gun. I was wrong. These pistol size red dots are fantastic and versatile. Highly recommend.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast