Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cadex is expanding its production capability!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    What about crome lined hammer forging ….can you guys do that and make barrels like the browning bar’s ???
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by 700 View Post
    I think you miss the point of some of the higher end machines. Machines like integrex line offer the ability to do an action or a bolt as a done in 1 setup ready for wire EDM. Put a bar feeder on it and your puttin out parts without an operator for every machine. Equip the machine with a high end tool monitoring system and run a lights out shift. To be clear it doesn’t need to be a Mazak, you can get a 9 or 10 axis turning center from a number of manufacturers. However looking at that level of complexity I would look in other places than Haas. Just my 2 bits and I have 30 years experience at manufacturing process selection and programing.
    I understand you completely, but there are a LOT of people who can only think and create processes on "turn it on the lathe, make soft jaws on the mill, add the rest of the holes and pockets" and somehow think if you do it all on one machine you have twice the odds are making NCR's. Im a mill guy, and love running them but now as lead programmer I'm much happier to see a 3 op job now become 1 on ST-20SSY and a finished part that needs no deburring coming off the machine every green button press.
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    I understand you completely, but there are a LOT of people who can only think and create processes on "turn it on the lathe, make soft jaws on the mill, add the rest of the holes and pockets" and somehow think if you do it all on one machine you have twice the odds are making NCR's. Im a mill guy, and love running them but now as lead programmer I'm much happier to see a 3 op job now become 1 on ST-20SSY and a finished part that needs no deburring coming off the machine every green button press.
    That Haas got a sub spindle ? B axis?

My preference is the Doosan machines with a X,Y,B upper tool carrier and a double sided 24 position lower turret. There are others but that was the best value I found when I was buying, that was 10 years ago now though.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234