Thread: Ruger 90041

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Question Ruger 90041

Your website has been showing stock for Ruger's 90041 magazines, but when a customer telephoned to order one (he's alleged that) your staff told him that you didn't have it and that you've never had it. So which is it? Might the website be incorrect? Might the customer have been mistaken? Might the particular staff member have been mistaken? Are your staff members aware that your website has Ruger's 90041 listed as being 'in stock'?

Thanks in advance.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Your website has been showing stock for Ruger's 90041 magazines, but when a customer telephoned to order one (he's alleged that) your staff told him that you didn't have it and that you've never had it. So which is it? Might the website be incorrect? Might the customer have been mistaken? Might the particular staff member have been mistaken? Are your staff members aware that your website has Ruger's 90041 listed as being 'in stock'?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm not sure who your friend talked to. So its a bit hard to say for sure how that conversation went. I suspect the sales person just had not realized we had carried those (as 99% of 10/22 owners in Canada would never want such a thing). Mistakes happen sometimes.

I can confirm we do indeed have those in stock here: https://wolverinesupplies.com/shop/r...-magazine-22lr. We brought in a handful of these to include with the occasional export shipment to Australia and the like.

Wow, as someone who's had 10/22's for two decades now I had no idea there was a 5 round mag for them in Canada! At 3$ more than the 10 rounder I'd be extremely suprised anyone knew those were hiding in the back room, they obviously aren't flying off the shelves lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopaloop View Post
    Wow, as someone who's had 10/22's for two decades now I had no idea there was a 5 round mag for them in Canada! At 3$ more than the 10 rounder I'd be extremely suprised anyone knew those were hiding in the back room, they obviously aren't flying off the shelves lol
    Yeah I had no idea there was a 5 rounder. I knew there was a 1 rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Coopaloop View Post
    On the contrary, I cannot keep these in stock.

Lot's of afraid people thinking trudy and his band of minions will make the Ruger 10/22 illegal if one does not limit the rifles capacity to five rounds.
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 03-22-2023 at 10:36 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks Yuri.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg